1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

happy,happy,happy :)

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by tamkat, 24 February 2014 Social URL.

1. tamkat

tamkat Well-Known Member

Back into my size 16 jeans this morning,so happy :) 2 days until weigh in & excited x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. jennjenn84

jennjenn84 Well-Known Member

Yay! That must be an amazing feeling, my clothes are feeling looser, can't wait to start going down sizes :)

4. tamkat

tamkat Well-Known Member

Thanks jennjenn it does feel good,they are not new jeans but my old ones but still im still chuffed as couldn't even get them over my thighs a few weeks ago lol x

5. lemonandlime1

lemonandlime1 Well-Known Member

That must feel amazing and in such a short time, this diet is great! Well done you! Have you loads of clothes waiting got you to shrink into as motivation, I have a whole wardrobe full!

6. tamkat

tamkat Well-Known Member

oh absolutely lemonandlime rangeing from size 12 to 20! The 12s haven't had a look in since I got married in 2007 but managed to get down to a 14 in aug 2012 then got pregnant.Even though the scales are going down its nice to have added proof that im actually losing inches x

7. sarah11

sarah11 Well-Known Member

YAY! you must be absolutely buzzing today :) like you, I have clothes ranging from sizes 12-20, I take a size 18 at the moment and I will be over the moon when I can fit in my size 16 jeans again. Hopefully i'll get there soon. Well done x

8. tamkat

tamkat Well-Known Member

Thanks Sarah ill be glad to see the back of the 18s for good been hiding in leggings & long tops & cardigans for far too long!Wont be long for you too Im sure, its def worth the buzz :)

9. Berryred

Berryred Well-Known Member

Yeah well done :)

10. tamkat

tamkat Well-Known Member

Thankyou Berryred :) :)

11. SallyVater

SallyVater Well-Known Member

Congratulations!

12. emma_88

emma_88 Well-Known Member

Wow, that's great. Well done :)

NSV's are so much better than the scales I think :)

13. slimminglizard

slimminglizard Well-Known Member

Well done, such a good feeling!

14. Ghostie

Ghostie Well-Known Member

Well done love :).. I love that feeling!

15. Wegle

Wegle Well-Known Member

Well done hun! Great NSV for you!!

16. haileyhaiz

haileyhaiz Well-Known Member

:talk017:
    I can't wait to start noticing clothes feeling loose and fitting into my old favourites!! Well Done! It's good motivation!!!

17. Daisydolly

Daisydolly Well-Known Member

Fabulous can't wait to go down the sizes! Xx

18. tamkat

tamkat Well-Known Member

Thankyou all :) really thought I would have gone off track by now but nearly 8 weeks in & its actually getting easier not harder :) x

19. Daisydolly

Daisydolly Well-Known Member

Yeah I think the first couple of weeks are the hardest , they say it takes 21 days to set a new habit...so hopefully after my next week I will find it easier really struggling right now totm and all I want is chocolate chocolate...x

20. tatabubbly

tatabubbly Well-Known Member

Congrats!! Reminds me to pull out my old shorts and see how far away I am from fitting into them!

21. LindaWms

LindaWms Well-Known Member

well done Tamkat !!!
    I am looking forward to getting back into jeans, and dumping baggy tops & leggings