happy,happy,happy :)

tamkat

Back into my size 16 jeans this morning,so happy :) 2 days until weigh in & excited x

Yay! That must be an amazing feeling, my clothes are feeling looser, can't wait to start going down sizes :)

Thanks jennjenn it does feel good,they are not new jeans but my old ones but still im still chuffed as couldn't even get them over my thighs a few weeks ago lol x

That must feel amazing and in such a short time, this diet is great! Well done you! Have you loads of clothes waiting got you to shrink into as motivation, I have a whole wardrobe full!

oh absolutely lemonandlime rangeing from size 12 to 20! The 12s haven't had a look in since I got married in 2007 but managed to get down to a 14 in aug 2012 then got pregnant.Even though the scales are going down its nice to have added proof that im actually losing inches x

YAY! you must be absolutely buzzing today :) like you, I have clothes ranging from sizes 12-20, I take a size 18 at the moment and I will be over the moon when I can fit in my size 16 jeans again. Hopefully i'll get there soon. Well done x

Thanks Sarah ill be glad to see the back of the 18s for good been hiding in leggings & long tops & cardigans for far too long!Wont be long for you too Im sure, its def worth the buzz :)

Thankyou Berryred :) :)

Well done love :).. I love that feeling!

:talk017:
I can't wait to start noticing clothes feeling loose and fitting into my old favourites!! Well Done! It's good motivation!!!

Thankyou all :) really thought I would have gone off track by now but nearly 8 weeks in & its actually getting easier not harder :) x

Yeah I think the first couple of weeks are the hardest , they say it takes 21 days to set a new habit...so hopefully after my next week I will find it easier really struggling right now totm and all I want is chocolate chocolate...x

well done Tamkat !!!
I am looking forward to getting back into jeans, and dumping baggy tops & leggings

Back