Happy happy joy joy!

ohtobeslinky

Silver Member
Another 4lbs gone! So now I'm the lightest I've been since uni in 2004 - this is a great feeling! xxxx :D :D :D

Well done babes. Good on ya. You'll be hitting that shopping spree in no time!!!!
Niamh xxx

That's brilliant hun :)
Well done! Can't believe how much you've lost in 4 weeks!!
x

Well done thats fantastic.

Well done, I bet you feel fantastic. I'm just starting LT again after coming back from holiday and feeling very bloated & hot whilst away. Never mind..a new start for me.

Well done skinny minnie!!!! u are doing amazing! Do you feel great? Is it easier for you now?
I wish i had've stuck with it like you...im restarting today again!!!!! x

Congrats on the 4lbs hun. Youll be fading away to a shadow if your not careful lol. Youve done fab and are such an inspiration. Keep up the great work and enjoy it :)

hey hun big well done!!!!!! u r doin sooo great. keep it up!!! :D

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Thank you guys - I feel amazing - can't wait until the point that I HAVE to go shopping as nothing fits! It's getting closer! xxx

Awww how exciting I love clothes shopping - have hated it but am starting to like again. Enjoy your success hun you deserve it xxx

You have done so well, no wonder your feeling great.
xx

Wow you are doing great........what a star !!!.
Keep up the excellent work and you will be clothes shopping in no time

All these milestones are so important on this journey of ours. Well done for achieving a good one. Soon you will be having to get lots of new clothes and that is just the best feeling. I still can't adjust to the fact that I can shop ANYWHERE now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have a good week this week.

Brilliant!!! Such an achievement- you're doing so well hun

x

Back