• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Happy happy joy joy!

That's brilliant hun :)
Well done! Can't believe how much you've lost in 4 weeks!!
x

Well done thats fantastic.

Well done, I bet you feel fantastic. I'm just starting LT again after coming back from holiday and feeling very bloated & hot whilst away. Never mind..a new start for me.

Well done skinny minnie!!!! u are doing amazing! Do you feel great? Is it easier for you now?
I wish i had've stuck with it like you...im restarting today again!!!!! x

Loser85

Gold Member
Congrats on the 4lbs hun. Youll be fading away to a shadow if your not careful lol. Youve done fab and are such an inspiration. Keep up the great work and enjoy it :)

bex!

Back on the diet train...
hey hun big well done!!!!!! u r doin sooo great. keep it up!!! :D

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Thank you guys - I feel amazing - can't wait until the point that I HAVE to go shopping as nothing fits! It's getting closer! xxx

Catt

Silver Member
Awww how exciting I love clothes shopping - have hated it but am starting to like again. Enjoy your success hun you deserve it xxx

You have done so well, no wonder your feeling great.
xx

irish molly

Maintaing LT loss on GL
All these milestones are so important on this journey of ours. Well done for achieving a good one. Soon you will be having to get lots of new clothes and that is just the best feeling. I still can't adjust to the fact that I can shop ANYWHERE now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have a good week this week.

Brilliant!!! Such an achievement- you're doing so well hun

x