Happy I found you

Hello everyone,
My name is Sylvia, and I am new to this board and to Slimming world, I live in the USA but not in Dallas, where there are now slimming worlds. I live in Ohio and that is about 900 from Dallas.

I was fortunate to be able to buy the Slimming World package with all the plans. I have tried the red and the green plans and now I want to try the extra easy plan, but I have some questions ..I know you get only 2 healthy extras, one A and one B, if you want another dairy is it counted as a syn, and do you only get the free foods that are listed in the book or are the foods in the food optimising book free also?

This question is hard to put into words but I will try, for years and years I have gone to weight watchers with little success, I always kept my points at the low end or I have always kept my calories at the low range because when I ate more I would gain. I guess my body just adjusted to the way I was eating now that I am doing Slimming World I find I am eating about the same amount of food as before and I am satisfied with that and I am not hungry, but the weight loss is still very slow. What should I do? How can I tell if I am not eating enough or eating too much?

I have watched the videos on utube and I have seen some of the other success stories so I believe this plan works I just have to find a way to make it work for me. So any tips or advice will be welcome.

And one last the thing I would like to buy a Slimming World magazine subscription but every where I see it the cost is $59.00 for only 7 magazines and that is really expensive. But I don't know any other way to get the magazine, what do you guys think is this magazine worth $59.00

Thank You for your time I hope to hear from you soon

Sylvia

Back