Happy May bank holiday xxx

Gemma1986

Im just me!
Hope you all have a great bank holiday weekend,i am working every day what a shame!!!
I will keep poping on to make sure your all ok xx:D

Hope you all have a great bank holiday weekend,i am working every day what a shame!!!
I will keep poping on to make sure your all ok xx:D

My god you are a real glutton for punishment!! I am working tomorrow too, 12pm to 7pm but then thats me done and I have a whole week off!! I got your PM Gem and I'll try and answer later on and leave you my mobile number so we can catch up about a coffee next week. Hope you're OK, had a brief read through threads earlier and see you have had abit of a tough week.

As for the rest of you, have a great Bank Holiday!

Poor you! I'm painting... and chasing the kids...swimming lesson for the eldest at 9am, me and the youngest in the water too..... so I'm kicking off the weekend in style with fish and chips (shhhhhhh!!!) don't tell anyone!! It is in my points!! As was the icecream in the park!

Oh and my mates are coming for drinks on sunday evening with tales of adventures in Bali and New Zealand.. lucky them! SO I'll be prepping low fat nibbly things (rather than the old days of bags of kettle chips... and that was just for me!)

Andrea,would love to meet up next week if you ca.
Sandy have fun at work and sleeping tomorrow.
RJLUCY-Have fun with the kids :D

Andrea,would love to meet up next week if you ca.
Sandy have fun at work and sleeping tomorrow.
RJLUCY-Have fun with the kids :D

Cool, sorry been really busy tonight and am not finished yet. Am in work at 12pm tomorrow so will PM you with my number and we'll go from there.

Andy

Im working night-shift to, till next thursday morning 12.5 hours shifts x

Back