Happy Mothers Day

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by pancras, 22 March 2009 Social URL.

1. pancras

pancras Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Lighter Life
    To all the mothers, have a happy day and I hope it all goes well.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. daisydoll

daisydoll Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    was LL now diet chef
    aww thanks
    i have 3 kids and don't really like mothers day!

my 2 olders ones (12 and 13) are at their dads - he thinks my now hubby sorts them out with stuff for me - but he doesn't as he thinks their dad should

and my little ones dad - my hubby - is hopeless and so i have just got the card she made at school - which is lovely of course, but i just wish for once he would make a bit of a fuss about me for a change.

he works away all week and i don't think appreciates for a moment that working full time and looking after 3 kids is not an easy job!

to make it worse we are just about to go off to his mums laden with cards, flowers and chocolates! (obviously bought by me!)

right, moan over! i'm not ungrateful really as i have 3 gorgeous kids - it would just be nice to feel special once in a while!

daisy x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.