HAPPY SATURDAY!

Hi everyone... :D

Im a life is great mood! lol What's everyone up to this fine saturday????

Im heading to my body combat fitness class soon (class number 4 been going one week today now yay me)!

Then think a little motivational "window" shopping could be in order and think i will treat myself to some new makeup!

Hope you all have a great day...

Lots of love and ketones
julz
xox

PS OH! AND I GOT MY SLENDERTONE BELT DELIVERED YESTERDAY AFTERNOON... CANT WAIT TO TRY IT OUT LATER? ANY OF YOU PEEPS FEEL THAT SIX PACK DEVELOPING UNDER YOUR FLAB YET? XOX

Good For You, Julz!

Enjoy your day!

Lisa xx:)

hi Julz

enjoy your fitness class

have a good weekend x

hey Julz Im so impressed with your enthusiaim!! Im twiddling my thumbs wondering what I could do!!!

well usually Saturday is my fav day of the week. Lie in followed by bacon sarnies, tea, read the papers..jump in the shower then.......nothing!!! just laze about until tea time then few beers in the local, order takeaway, few more beers..then home.

today im stopping in and drinking water....boo hoo......oh how i would kill to be in a beer garden today!

LOL! Crazy how your whole life changes when you are on LT... we are all going to have to think of new things to do when we finish or else we will all end up fat again if we go back to our old ways! lol x

We went out for lunch today at a friends house, looked and smelt nice! I Just sat in the garden feeling smug with my black coffee watching the beer belly's waddle by.
T x

I spent most of the day preparing for my charity event tomorrow. The other organisers sent out for lunch from the local chippy and ate it in front of me. They don't know I am on LT but I didn't indulge. It did smell nice but I just sat outside and had my flapjack!

Another early morning tomorrow and will be on the go all day. Must remember to find time to have my lunch!

Hopefully we'll raise loads of money. At least the forecast is good - we have no wet weather plan!!!!!

x

Back