Happy thanksgiving

kenshin112

Gotta Make A Change
Happy thanksgiving to all the guys/girls from
the states and everyone else
and a massive happy thanksgiving to BL :D

Happy thanks giving BL and everyone else :)

Kat xx

Here here.

BL - I know your OH gets back tomorrow and you'll feel more like celebrating then :flirt2:, but I hope you are feeling better and will celebrate Thanksgiving a little today. xx

Aw, thanks guys. Feeling a bit of mixed emotions about today really - T-Giving is my favourite holiday of the year, - its all about friends, family and yes, food. But over here, its just another work day. I know at home, friends and family are up bustling about their kitchens, smells filling the rooms, the Thanksgiving Day Parade will be airing on TV in the morning for all the (big <ahem> grown) kids.....the air crisp, dry and usually sunny for a bit of frisbee or football in the fallen crunchy leaves, all while the turkey cooks....all that great stuff gouing on, and I am stuck here alone with a stomach flu. lol So I genuinely appreciate your sentiment - but feeling rather glum about it all. BUt at least you lot did make me smile. :)

Just wish I was with the family. At least my family - he will be home in less the 24 hours, and I jst cannot wait.

Thanks so much, and a Happy Thanksgiving to you all too!!! (Ya don't have to be a yank to be grateful. ;) )

Nah thanksgiving is huge in the states done it with my cousins last year it was amazing :D and black Friday is manic

Back