Happy Thursday!

Im waiting for a package to be delievered and then ill be doing a workout me thinks. how about you?

Good Luck for WI. Im sure you'll be fine.

ive been contemplating going out, but its piddling down with rain here.. so im sticking to Workout inside..

Im planning my meals soon too, think ill be making a WW pizza for my lunch.

Its pay day for me today wooohooo :)
Im waiting for a new dog walker to come and take benji out for a trial, hope he gets on ok. This one costs the same as the one ive got the now but he will be out of the house longer so hope it works out.
Im going to curves later and then asda to stock up and will be watching the footie later :)

Morning! Were not doing much here! Its raining so its going to be a tv day!

erm chilling atm, maybe see Baby Ted, then just relaxing really before the weekend at my OH's with footy ohh yeah :D bring on the gunners! :p hope everyone has had a good week! xx

Well.. all was going ok until I went to wetherspoons at lunch and ate a chicken burger :( only 16 points but loads of carbs and I have WI tonight :S

Work is stressing me out, I had to escape to somewhere nice and southernfried like :(

sun is shining here,,clothes out on the line,, shopping done and was weighed in,,got my second silver 7 so 1 stone gone with ww and i'm so thrilled with myself:)

Just back from Superquinn where I did some food shopping. Will do the rest over the weekend. Washing drying and yesterdays ironed. Having some jellies - bought some in the shop to get rid of the yacky taste in my mouth. Sitting now watching a re-run of CSI Las Vegas. Love it.
Bought some lovely chicken fillets that are wrapped in a streaky rasher with some stuffing - 12 for €10. Going to make some egg fried rice to go with it - that's my carbs for the day. :eek:

It is so cold here!! Somebody tell him up there that it is August and nearly August bank holiday, not a flipping wet November day!!! I am fed up!!! Boyfriend gone home after 3 weeks. So enjoyed having him here! Holidays nearly over and it rained so much, with daughter's ankle in plaster we hardly got to do anything! All starts again next week for another year!! Excuse me while I wallow in self pity!

Well done YummyMummy!

I have felt great today cos i had my first WI last night and had a super loss (see signature)! I got up this morning and had a half hour workout. My son's little friend is over all day for a sleepover so i have had time to catch up on some tidying and hoovering, 3 loads of washing done and i have also caught up on some work before i go back to work on Weds.

I am feeling so motivated at the moment!!

:D

Back