Happy wednesday :)

X_Tasha_X

Silver Member
Hiya everyone

Just a quick one to see how your all getting on? Yesterday afternoon i felt really dizzy as if i was going to faint... i had just had my shake so i thought hummm let me have my bar too. It didnt go away and last night i ended up having a 4th pack to try and help it as i thought it was because i needed some food (was not going to have any food tho!!)

This morning i woke up and i feel alot better, not dizzy at all and i feel really happy. The sun has its hat on and i feel great hehe!!

How are all you feeling this wednesday? Good luck to people who have WI tonight. I would have had my WI today but have a meeting with work :( so next week i hope to have lost twice as much hahaha :) xxxx

Hey Tasha, well done for not giving in too food ... and enjoy the sun!!

Your doing great :D !!

x

Keep it up hun ..

Thats the kind of inspiration I come on here for - well done you! When I do long days at work I think im goign to take a 4th shake just incase I feel the same way, dont want to give into food until I get to target this time

well done x

hi tasha :) your doing great! id have found it soo hard i would prob choosen food oopsy! im on week 8 cant quite believe it i remember you posting on my threads quite abit and helping me :)

Aw ant hun i am so glad you still pop on and see us!!! I was thinking about you the other day wondering how you are getting on. How you doing on SW? You where a huge help to me when i first started on CD love that you still come on and give me the support. Thank you hun.

Slaterslady i have read a few posts of your's hun and you are doing great, your on day 3 of your restart am i right? Keep going your doing great and will be at goal in no time... and i have every faith you will stay at goal too hun. hehe!! We can do this together!!

Hiya Fran hun, Yes i remember you. wow your on week 8 already, well done you!! I went a bit off the rails the last month but i am back on it now and going strong. Quite enjoying it to be fair haha i dont think i could have done it with out the support of people on here. I remember you also posting support messages on my threads which i would like to thank you for also. Your doing really well. I just seen your picture in your signature, your really pretty hun.

As i say we can all get each other through this and help each other (like we are doing) we will all get to goal in no time. :D

Thanks for the replys xxxxxxx <3

Afternoon guys day 2 ss feeling good, just bit bored lol but must keep going.!

Tasha you are cheerful today hun lol x

Haha i know shanny, i am pretty cheerfull today... god knows why?! Day 2 of SS OoOoo very good hun. How you feeling? I am finding it hard to drink my water i am trying my best to. I have drank 1lr today and have started on my next 500ml bottle.

Should have called it Weeing Wednesday as i am never off the loo haha. Should just move my desk into the toilet i think LOL :D xxxx

lol it's good to hear you shining today hun really good that shows that your head is in the right place maybe?

Ive had 2 litres so far im at uni at the moment been here for 55 mins been for a wee 4 times.!

Another 1 litre to go not enjoying my broken sleep during the night lol.!

Keep going Tasha x

Yeah i think my head this week had clicked back into place and i am feeling ALOT stronger than i ever had about this diet... i hope it lasts lol. Oh gosh 4 times in 55mins eeek!! Even i aint that bad lol. Your doing great drinking so much water well done :) xxxx

Great to hear Tasha when is your wi day?? can't wait to hear your large loss (the pressure is on by SHANNY lol) x

off for a wee.x

My WI day is normally today but i have had to cancel because i am at a meeting so i will be going next week. Really excited to see how much i have lost hehe!! :) xxx

aw tasha thankyou :) youve made my day! your gorgeous aswell, completely gorgeous,and u shanny, infact your all gorgeous!!

Aw ant hun i am so glad you still pop on and see us!!! I was thinking about you the other day wondering how you are getting on. How you doing on SW? You where a huge help to me when i first started on CD love that you still come on and give me the support. Thank you hun.

Awww, of course im still here, i browse through the CD section several times a day and still see whats new and whats going on :)

Am always here :D

P.s - Im doing Weight watchers not slimming world hehe :) am doing great aswell thanks ... x

xx

Last edited:
Good to hear your doing well on WW hun :) OoOoOoo your a lurker eh eh, hiding in the shadows ;p hehe!!

Keep me up to date <3 xxx

Back