Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Happy wednesday :)

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by X_Tasha_X, 14 April 2010 Social URL.

1. X_Tasha_X

X_Tasha_X Silver Member

Hiya everyone

Just a quick one to see how your all getting on? Yesterday afternoon i felt really dizzy as if i was going to faint... i had just had my shake so i thought hummm let me have my bar too. It didnt go away and last night i ended up having a 4th pack to try and help it as i thought it was because i needed some food (was not going to have any food tho!!)

This morning i woke up and i feel alot better, not dizzy at all and i feel really happy. The sun has its hat on and i feel great hehe!!

How are all you feeling this wednesday? Good luck to people who have WI tonight. I would have had my WI today but have a meeting with work :( so next week i hope to have lost twice as much hahaha :) xxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Anthony Smith

Anthony Smith Slimmer 2010

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(23.21%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hey Tasha, well done for not giving in too food ... and enjoy the sun!!

Your doing great :D !!

x

Keep it up hun ..

4. slaterslady

slaterslady Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.31%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Thats the kind of inspiration I come on here for - well done you! When I do long days at work I think im goign to take a 4th shake just incase I feel the same way, dont want to give into food until I get to target this time

well done x

5. franbella21

franbella21 minimims stalker

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(13.67%)
    Diet:
    cambridge ss
    hi tasha :) your doing great! id have found it soo hard i would prob choosen food oopsy! im on week 8 cant quite believe it i remember you posting on my threads quite abit and helping me :)

6. X_Tasha_X

X_Tasha_X Silver Member

Aw ant hun i am so glad you still pop on and see us!!! I was thinking about you the other day wondering how you are getting on. How you doing on SW? You where a huge help to me when i first started on CD love that you still come on and give me the support. Thank you hun.

Slaterslady i have read a few posts of your's hun and you are doing great, your on day 3 of your restart am i right? Keep going your doing great and will be at goal in no time... and i have every faith you will stay at goal too hun. hehe!! We can do this together!!

Hiya Fran hun, Yes i remember you. wow your on week 8 already, well done you!! I went a bit off the rails the last month but i am back on it now and going strong. Quite enjoying it to be fair haha i dont think i could have done it with out the support of people on here. I remember you also posting support messages on my threads which i would like to thank you for also. Your doing really well. I just seen your picture in your signature, your really pretty hun.

As i say we can all get each other through this and help each other (like we are doing) we will all get to goal in no time. :D

Thanks for the replys xxxxxxx <3

7. *Shanny*

*Shanny* Gold Member

Afternoon guys day 2 ss feeling good, just bit bored lol but must keep going.!

Tasha you are cheerful today hun lol x

8. X_Tasha_X

X_Tasha_X Silver Member

Haha i know shanny, i am pretty cheerfull today... god knows why?! Day 2 of SS OoOoo very good hun. How you feeling? I am finding it hard to drink my water i am trying my best to. I have drank 1lr today and have started on my next 500ml bottle.

Should have called it Weeing Wednesday as i am never off the loo haha. Should just move my desk into the toilet i think LOL :D xxxx

9. *Shanny*

*Shanny* Gold Member

lol it's good to hear you shining today hun really good that shows that your head is in the right place maybe?

Ive had 2 litres so far im at uni at the moment been here for 55 mins been for a wee 4 times.!

Another 1 litre to go not enjoying my broken sleep during the night lol.!

Keep going Tasha x

10. X_Tasha_X

X_Tasha_X Silver Member

Yeah i think my head this week had clicked back into place and i am feeling ALOT stronger than i ever had about this diet... i hope it lasts lol. Oh gosh 4 times in 55mins eeek!! Even i aint that bad lol. Your doing great drinking so much water well done :) xxxx

11. *Shanny*

*Shanny* Gold Member

Great to hear Tasha when is your wi day?? can't wait to hear your large loss (the pressure is on by SHANNY lol) x

off for a wee.x

12. X_Tasha_X

X_Tasha_X Silver Member

My WI day is normally today but i have had to cancel because i am at a meeting so i will be going next week. Really excited to see how much i have lost hehe!! :) xxx

13. franbella21

franbella21 minimims stalker

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(13.67%)
    Diet:
    cambridge ss
    aw tasha thankyou :) youve made my day! your gorgeous aswell, completely gorgeous,and u shanny, infact your all gorgeous!!

14. Anthony Smith

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(23.21%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Awww, of course im still here, i browse through the CD section several times a day and still see whats new and whats going on :)

Am always here :D

P.s - Im doing Weight watchers not slimming world hehe :) am doing great aswell thanks ... x

xx

Last edited: 14 April 2010
  15. X_Tasha_X

X_Tasha_X Silver Member

Good to hear your doing well on WW hun :) OoOoOoo your a lurker eh eh, hiding in the shadows ;p hehe!!

Keep me up to date <3 xxx

16. Anthony Smith

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(23.21%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Haha, yes im a lurker always here ;)

Will do hun, keep it up ..

xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.