Happy :-)

cheekychick81

Gold Member
Not an official weigh in this morning but I'm a naughty daily weigher and this morning I have lost 3 stone... 42 whole pounds :) in 8 weeks!! So pleased!! X

Well done; that's great.
I'm 7 weeks into vlcd and have only lost 22.75lbs so far.
I also sneek a peek on the scales every day but only record weight on a Saturday.

Wow!!! well done and congratuatlions :clap:.. i wish i can loose in the same way,fingers crossed.

Not an official weigh in this morning but I'm a naughty daily weigher and this morning I have lost 3 stone... 42 whole pounds :) in 8 weeks!! So pleased!! X

cheekychick81 said:

Well done! That's a great result!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Thats brilliant - well done you

Thank you :) really pleased!

looseweight said:
Wow!!! well done and congratuatlions :clap:.. i wish i can loose in the same way,fingers crossed.

I'm sure you will... Just stick to it the best you can, I've not been 100% at all but I've stayed away from carbs if I've eaten and it seems to have worked!

Good luck x

slim1day said:
Well done; that's great.
I'm 7 weeks into vlcd and have only lost 22.75lbs so far.
I also sneek a peek on the scales every day but only record weight on a Saturday.

Hey... That's a huge amount of weight... I can't see your stats as I'm on my phone but I still have a lot of weight to lose so it has come off fast... Any weight off us better than none right? And you've lost over 1 1/2 stone! You should be very proud of yourself :)

Fantastic - well done :)

Well done cheekychick :)

Well done that is amazing x

Back