HappyBunnys hopeful diary!

HappyBunny2013

Hi everyone. I've been reading all of your fabulous successes for a few weeks now and I'm so inspired! My pack came and I was supposed to start on Monday, I was supposed to start Lifestyle and all day I had been fine, proud of myself etc. But when it came to my protein mean I ended up going crazy on babybel, then chocolate?! So I'm thinking maybe I need to just on simplicity and stay away from food for a while?

I'm a whopping 20st and so so ashamed I could just cry. I somehow fool myself into thinking I look OK "carry it well" as if anyone can carry 20 bloody stone well :(

I really really want to do this, I wish had just a little faith in myself though. I so desperately want to wake up in the morning and feel excited and motivated to start!!

Hi everyone. I've been reading all of your fabulous successes for a few weeks now and I'm so inspired! My pack came and I was supposed to start on Monday, I was supposed to start Lifestyle and all day I had been fine, proud of myself etc. But when it came to my protein mean I ended up going crazy on babybel, then chocolate?! So I'm thinking maybe I need to just on simplicity and stay away from food for a while? I'm a whopping 20st and so so ashamed I could just cry. I somehow fool myself into thinking I look OK "carry it well" as if anyone can carry 20 bloody stone well :( I really really want to do this, I wish had just a little faith in myself though. I so desperately want to wake up in the morning and feel excited and motivated to start!!

Don't feel down in yourself.. This isn't easy.. Especially the first few days! But it works! 7 weeks ago I was over 21 stone and now I'm into the 18's... You can do it.. Just take it one day at a time :)

Aw thanks so much for the reply!! That's an amazing result well done, you must feel great in yourself!

I was so ready to go when my pack arrived last week but I had so many things going on over the weekend, Monday got here and I was shattered, hungover and all my eagerness had gone! My diary is completely empty now and I need to just get one day out of the way! Do you do lifestyle or simplicity?x

Aw thanks so much for the reply!! That's an amazing result well done, you must feel great in yourself! I was so ready to go when my pack arrived last week but I had so many things going on over the weekend, Monday got here and I was shattered, hungover and all my eagerness had gone! My diary is completely empty now and I need to just get one day out of the way! Do you do lifestyle or simplicity?x

I kind if do a mixture... Some days I have 4 shakes/bars/packs then other days I'll have a meal... Really depends where I am or what I'm doing... I've just started a new job and now wanting to shake my shakes in the office because it's huge and even the kitchen is open plan... Too many questions.. So I have a shake for breakfast, usually take a bar for lunch and then have been taking a vanilla shake in and splitting it in 2 and drinking hot with coffee in.. No one really questions it and it gets another pack down! Then meal or a pack again in the evening... If I don't have third pack during the day I have a meal pack with my meal in re evening too...

Wow that was a ramble... Sorry....

Welcome aboard...:)

it can feel overwhelming starting the journey of weightloss through whatever route, key is to be kind to yourself and don't beat yourself up...start when you're ready and just go a pack at a time...each pack completed will be a smaller win towards the end game...it's no race...just do you and you'll get in the zone and before you know it a day will have passed...the 2 and so on and you'll be on your way.

this site is really good for support so check in and there will always be someone here cheering for you...ready to listen and share the journey :)

Hello there! I started wanting to do lifestyle but have ended up doing a mixture of both. I really space out my packs and make sure I've always got one shake left to have as a hot drink before bed. Fills me up and doesn't leave me all evening thinking about food and feeling like dinner was final as I know I still have something I can have. Distraction is the key to start with and these forums are great for that!! Before you know it you'll have wasted an hour on here and that hunger pang will have passed!!
Good luck and remember it will be hard for the first 4ish days but soon you'll be sailing through it and it'll become a way of life.
We're all here for you, so feel free to rant rave and ramble on here. We all do ;) xx

I woke up this morning with a cold and until I read your messages was really contemplating putting off starting till "another day"! Thanks so much I really need to do this, like 20st!! It's really not something I can put off any longer!!
I think I'll stick with simplicity for the first few days just to make things a bit simpler, then when I trust myself more I might chop and change!!

Aw thanks so much for the encouragement!! Feeling positive!!!

Hey hun, it sucks when you're feeling pants and having to do this. But keep in mind that your packs are providing you with amazing nutrients and vitamins and minerals that you wouldn't otherwise be consuming in a day and therefore if there's ever a way to boost your immunity and get you feeling better it's gotta be through goodness on the inside ;) Even if that just helps you mentally xx

You're so right, and I know for certain that my food choices wouldn't have been nutritious and probably wouldn't have contained half the vitamin as the packs!!

Feeling really positive and motivated now, just hope I can hang on to this feeling!!

Cheering for you Happy Bunny 2013....pack at a time...day at a time :D

Sorry I haven't updated!! I'm 11!lbs down!! So I'm now 19st 3lbs when just a week ago I was 20st!!!
Hopefully next week I'll see the 18s!

It's amazing how hard it is to just get day 1 over with but how easy it is once you do! I actually haven't really felt I was on a diet at all because I've been enjoying my shakes and meal packs. I finally see light at the end of this tunnel and I'm really excited to see where it takes me!!

Wow, well done for sticking it out!!!
I haven't started yet, but every time I read these posts I get more and more determined to make my order..... Imagine weight loss coming off that quickly!!! Years of being overweight and then slim within months..... Crazy and exciting!!! Not without a bit of willpower and determination but even so, its so encouraging to see so many people surviving the first week.
Can't wait to get started, well done!!

Sent from my HTC One SV using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done!! That's great!! You'll definitely be seeing a lovely 18 on those scales soon!! Xx

Well done on your first weeks loss!! amazing how much difference one week makes :)

I done Cambridge diet for 3 or 4 months earlier in the year and totally went wild when i went on holiday in May and have since put nearly all what i had lost back on. i think i was 14.07 when i started CD and by the time i had finished i went on holiday i was 11.12. I am not back up to 13.09 :cry:but its my own greedy fault.

I bought a months worth of slim and save in September and havent really stuck to it as i HATE the 'meals', the only one i like is the curry noodle soup. So i have just put in an order for a two week supply of shakes (i like them as they are easy and quick in the morning), bars and curry noodle soups.

I just wanted to share my story with weight loss to get it off my chest, and hopefully by following some inspirational stories, it will encourage me to not give in again!

Keep up the good work everyone xxx

Sorry I haven't updated!! I'm 11!lbs down!! So I'm now 19st 3lbs when just a week ago I was 20st!!!
Hopefully next week I'll see the 18s!

It's amazing how hard it is to just get day 1 over with but how easy it is once you do! I actually haven't really felt I was on a diet at all because I've been enjoying my shakes and meal packs. I finally see light at the end of this tunnel and I'm really excited to see where it takes me!!

Congratulations! sounds like you've gotten into the swing of things already...cracking results too..... :D

Well done on your first weeks loss!! amazing how much difference one week makes :)

I done Cambridge diet for 3 or 4 months earlier in the year and totally went wild when i went on holiday in May and have since put nearly all what i had lost back on. i think i was 14.07 when i started CD and by the time i had finished i went on holiday i was 11.12. I am not back up to 13.09 :cry:but its my own greedy fault.

I bought a months worth of slim and save in September and havent really stuck to it as i HATE the 'meals', the only one i like is the curry noodle soup. So i have just put in an order for a two week supply of shakes (i like them as they are easy and quick in the morning), bars and curry noodle soups.

I just wanted to share my story with weight loss to get it off my chest, and hopefully by following some inspirational stories, it will encourage me to not give in again!

Keep up the good work everyone xxx

im sure you'll find your groove...keep going forward hun :)

Aw thanks for all the lovely replies!

Kat, I've been there loads of times with ww. Losing weight, gaining weight etc because like that I just wanted to celebrate by loss (with things that resulted in a huge gain, gah!!) Just remind yourself, you're still lighter than when you started first, that really is something!

I'd love to know why there is so much so much emphasis on "gaining it all back" on vlcds, when people like myself have lost significant amounts of weight "the healthy way" and gained it all back quite quickly? Is there a science behind it? I won't lie I do know a few people who did Lipotrim etc and gained the weight back, but I know as many who did other diets and gained it back too? Is it just that weight loss is so fast, so noticeable and so talked about on vlcds?

Sorry for rambling!! Just thinking out loud really cos I'm more scared of maintenance than anything!

No, you're right. With any diet you can gain the weight back if you don’t stick to a healthy lifestyle. After my holiday I went up to 12.04 (so not a huge gain from 11.12 at an all-inclusive hotel for two weeks I think) then after that I went to slimming world for a bit, but I just wasn’t 'in to it', and couldn’t get my head around being allowed to eat as much carbs as you wanted, when I was always told carbs were the devil when doing CDiet.
My mum done well on slimming world and put weight back on coz she didn’t stick to a healthy lifestyle.
I just think I put so much on because I kept telling myself I would start SnS next week, then just kept putting it off for one reason or another (christenings, BBQs, birthdays). Not to mention my skinny boyfriends obsession with takeaways!
But I feel like im back in the right frame of mind to start again :D
How are you finding the meal packets? x

Disaster struck!!!
Well more like my uncontrollable urge to binge for a whole week struck :(
It started with a family party, I said Oh I'll just have a one day break and be careful. It didn't last one day and I was far from careful. I'm ashamed to say I'm back where I bloody started!! :banghead:

I need to do it now, I was changing all the bed clothes last night and it was as if I was doing a triathlon! It really shocked me, I so desperately need to do this!

OK so I tried the day doing Slimming World for the day, went and did a big SW friendly shop and really tried to get my held in the game but I actually found it harder!!
The diet itself is brilliant I'm not knocking it at all, just with so much to lose (I'm back up at 20st 1lb!!) I find it really upsetting to think how long it will take to lose even a couple of stone and my body is begging to get at least some of this weight off now!

Tomorrow morning I'm putting my head now concentrating solely on getting the bulk of this weight off, I can't let anything get in my way!!

Back