HappyHappyHappy!

haggard_hannah

Proud to be a Loser!
I have now officially lost 8 stone! And today my CDC agreed to be my sponsor so I can train to be a CDC myself! I simply can't wait to start helping people and spreading the word about this diet, it has changed my life beyond recognition!! :banana dancer: That's how happy I am! xx

Congratulations Hannah on your fantastic achievement of losing 8 stone!!!:happy096:

Best of luck with becoming a CDC!

Love Mini xxx

omg 8 stone, well done what an achievement, stay slim hun and good luck on becoming a cdc xxx

That is fantastic! Well done and good luck becoming a CDC.

Can I ask how long it has taken you to lose that? (I have more than that to lose so just curious)

Jess

congratulations hannah! thats fantastic, well done! x

Well done Hannah and best of luck with becoming a CDC X

Well done hun that is a fabulous achievement and you are truly inspiring to all of us

That is incredible such an inspiration to others sweetie xx

That is so fantastic, ur an inspiration, ive got about 11 stone to lose, so i hope im as succesful as u. good luck for the future xx

Week 1 - 16lbs
Week 2 -

I lost it at PhenForum!

Wow Hannah, only 6 months as well. That has really cheered me up as I have alot to lose. You really are an inpiration, well done and I think you will make a great cdc. :clap: Good luck Zoe xx

What an incredible achievement.....absolutely fantastic..and best wishes for what lies ahead :)

Back