Harcombe Website?

Discussion in 'Harcombe Diet' started by caroline4013, 30 October 2010 Social URL.

1. caroline4013

caroline4013 Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Just wondered if anybody has signed up to the Harcombe website and if so to which membership plan and also, do you think it's worth it?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mommyB

mommyB love it

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.87%)
    hi Caroline, I joined up this week, I went for the option that equates to £1 a week-cant remember which its called,and so far yes have found it useful, asked a few questions and got some useful replies- Zoe Harcombe herself answered one of them !! Have also had a look at some of the recipes and articles.
    Its certainly cheaper than ww or sw !!

4. caroline4013

caroline4013 Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks Jane, I'll give it a go......if it's only £1 /week it shouldn't break the bank!!
    I am terrible whenever I start something new - I have to have every book, supplements, gadgets and aids going!!! I have measuring pots for Rosemary Conley, WW scales, recipe books galore, magazines, special liquidisers (used for Cambridge, Lighter Life and Herbal Life) you name it I've done it and got it, bought it or used it.............and yes none of it has really helped cos I'm still fighting the same battle!

5. Redpam

Redpam Living the Life

Start Weight:
    0st0lb
    Current Weight:
    0st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    0st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(NAN%)
    Lol, Carloine, that sounds like most of us.

Hopefully, ollowing THD will mean an end of all that for all of us.

I hope Day 1 has gone well.

Pam xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.