Hard first day and harder second day

dillydot

:sigh: A really hard couple of days. I really hope this gets easier. I have 9 stone to lose. I hope when i have my 1st weigh in i feel better.:cry:

It is hard, but by day four/five, you will bw in ketosis and hunger will not exist anymore!

And even better after weigh in, you will on top of the world...there's no better buzz than that!

Have an early night and take it easy, you can succeed!:)

Lisa xx

Youll be fine hun, just take it a day at a time and when your 1st WI comes around youll see the effort pays off. Keep your chin up xxxxxxx

Yes, that's the spirit!

You can!:)

As the others have said, it will get easier but now is the time you are most likely to be tempted. This whole diet depends on you entering ketosis and if you cheat then it won't happen. Do whatever you have to over the next few days to not be tempted and remember, the first WI is the best!!!!!

We're all here for you if you need us.

Good luck.

x

when you hop on those scales and see what you have lost it will be worth it

good luck hun x

yeah plod on it does get easier and when the results come in it just spurs you on for the following weeks weigh in anon.

Hi, i am on day 3 of lt and today as been much better. I still feel a bit spaced out and tired but I hope that goes soon. To make matters worse my boyfreind was doing it with me but as given up already, and him and my son are in the front room eating fish and chips!!. So i am chating on her to avoid the smell!! nothing will stop me getting this weight off. Hope you get through the next few days ok, just think of your 1st weigh in I am.

Hi Vicky. I'm in a similar situation to you. I've got 10 stone to lose. I been on LT for 6 weeks and I've lost wel over 3 stone. The weight just falls off! Hang in there cos once you start losing weight and your clothes start becoming too big you realise your onto a winner!!! You (we) can do it!!!

Hi, thanks thats good to hear and well done for sticking at it and having such a great loss. I think once I go to my 1st weigh in It will be easier and when I start to see the results! good luck and thanks

p.s those chips do smell nice tho

Vicki, what is it about the smell of chips? I was helping organise a charity event on Saturday and the other organisers sent out for fish and chips for lunch as we worked through. It was the hardest thing but I did turn them down and continued working while they tucked in!!! OMG it was hard!!!! The smell....................................

x

I had to walk out of the room in the end and come on here and look at how much people have lost. Darren said they tasted devine!! maybe if it wa a curry it would have been harder.

Just get a few early nights and nice bubble baths. They always worked for me xxx Good luck hun xx

Back