1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

hard restart but getting there!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by AlexIce, 1 October 2011 Social URL.

1. AlexIce

AlexIce Well-Known Member

This start has been hard after losing 6 stones, then getting annoyed, turning to food and putting it all back on again.

However, focusing on the present - I am going to re-lose those 6 and another 4 more and am going to grin at every pound which vanishes.

I have now lost 11lbs so well on my way to my first stone and am going to do a little happy dance.
    :bliss:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. enlightenme2

enlightenme2 Well-Known Member

Hey you!!! I remember you from then... yeah kinda lost the road map too! Are you still in Spain? Good luck on your restart

4. AlexIce

AlexIce Well-Known Member

Yes ! lol Still in Spain. It's been a food filled summer and I am going to have to be good for a very LONG time.
    Good to see you again! :)

5. girlygirl1

girlygirl1 Banned

Welcome back and good luck on your restart x

6. enlightenme2

enlightenme2 Well-Known Member

SO how are you doing? hanging in there?