Hard Rock Cafe!!

Snugglepuss

Silver Member
Hello ladies & Gents,

I'm going to Hard Rock Cafe on saturday night for food with friends.
Im wanting damage limitation so i'm not sure what to eat.

When we go out we normally have starter, main & pudding :eek:
The trouble is is that i dont have a lot of will power when i'm out, i fully believe that if i go out i want to enjoy myself but this attitude isn't getting me anywhere fast, i want results!!

Sooooo would fajita's be better than a butter? and try not to have a starter and pudding??

But if i do fail what would be the best damage limitation?

Thanks Ladies & Gents xx

Starter go for a soup as long as no cream or salad,main I'd go for a lean meat like chicken breast with veg or Salad and ask for sauces on the side so u can control what u have,and pudding it's hard to get a low point but some places do fruit

It wont have starters like that, its kind of an american burger place, i'll just have to do my best with the menu when i see it x

I had a look, to me out of the starters I think the bruschetta looks like it probably has the least pp but thats just a guess, for mains they do salads but if you wanted something better then the entrees section looks like its much healthier than the burgers etc, they have fajitas with grilled chicken and lots of meat and fish with veg. They do fruit and yogurt as a desert but I don't know if I could resist something better, the dessert menu looks great lol xx

Thanks Sam, i looked but its a bit all over the place, for starter i wasn't sure if the bruchetta or the chicken strips (which are in bread crumbs :/) would be best.
I'm a bit hacked off they don't have the nutritional info on there, i think i'm going in the mindset that i need o be good.

I've done well all week and i don't want to throw it away, bonus is i'm not drinking so that helps.

I WILL lose weight :)

Back