Hard to diet on Bank Holiday

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by blossom, 2 May 2008 Social URL.

1. blossom

blossom Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    I find it really hard to do this diet on a bank holiday. Everybody seems to want to either go for a meal or down to the pub for a drink. Find it even worse if the weather is bad. Does anyone else find it tough going this weekend?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. GaynorEm

GaynorEm Proper Little Madam

Diet:
    HealthyEating
    I decided to go to work so I would avoid the temptation of popping out for a few glasses of vino...I will try and be as good as can be for the next few months so I can get this blasted weight off...then it will be PARTTTYYYYY TIMMMEEEEE!

Gaynor x

4. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan
    I so agree!! I think we are hoping to take the kids out for a picnic etc , weather permitting. I have bought sos rolls, and all the usual stuff. Just wont be the same sipping a tetra, while they all chow down!!

Been grumpy enough this eve when they all had fish & chips from the chippy........

5. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

TOO RIGHT !!!! weekends are hard enuff......BUT BANK HOLIDAY WEEKENDS are TOTALLY IMPOSSIBLE......:(

STICK WITH IT.....you will be rewarded at the scales next week....:)

stay on here....and keep us posted with your progress....it IS HARD !! BUT the results are so so so WORTH IT !!!!

Debz xx

6. mylmat

mylmat Member

Diet:
    CD
    hi,ive had my packs since tuesday but have been putting it off till the tuesday after bank holiday as im going to a barbeque saturday,i wish i had started already then i would have lost a few pounds by then (i hope!) even my cd counsellor suggested waiting till the tuesday! hopefully by the time the next bank holiday comes i would have started.x

7. silvercb67

silvercb67 Full Member

Weekends are the worst for me. I am just so sick of going back to day 1 again & going thru yet another summer heavy. URGH!

8. blossom

blossom Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    bank Hols yuk yuk!

Decided to go to the pub last night with hubby and our two friends, as we always do. What a disaster, sat with my water, everyone asking me what was I drinking water for, the night dragged, and after 3 hours we ran out of things to say. My friend or maybe x friend!!!! told me it had been a real boring night and the sooner I was off the diet the better. I played hell with hubby when we got home because I didnt mind go out for a couple of hours with my water for company but after that it dragged so we are not speaking. So all in all as I said a disaster.:(

9. spooky

spooky Banned

Very hard to diet over a bank holiday.
    Keep in mind that this diet is only a part of your life, and theres many more bank holidays to come!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.