Hard to diet on Bank Holiday

blossom

I find it really hard to do this diet on a bank holiday. Everybody seems to want to either go for a meal or down to the pub for a drink. Find it even worse if the weather is bad. Does anyone else find it tough going this weekend?

I decided to go to work so I would avoid the temptation of popping out for a few glasses of vino...I will try and be as good as can be for the next few months so I can get this blasted weight off...then it will be PARTTTYYYYY TIMMMEEEEE!

Gaynor x

I so agree!! I think we are hoping to take the kids out for a picnic etc , weather permitting. I have bought sos rolls, and all the usual stuff. Just wont be the same sipping a tetra, while they all chow down!!

Been grumpy enough this eve when they all had fish & chips from the chippy........

I find it really hard to do this diet on a bank holiday. Everybody seems to want to either go for a meal or down to the pub for a drink. Find it even worse if the weather is bad. Does anyone else find it tough going this weekend?

TOO RIGHT !!!! weekends are hard enuff......BUT BANK HOLIDAY WEEKENDS are TOTALLY IMPOSSIBLE......:(

STICK WITH IT.....you will be rewarded at the scales next week....:)

stay on here....and keep us posted with your progress....it IS HARD !! BUT the results are so so so WORTH IT !!!!

Debz xx

hi,ive had my packs since tuesday but have been putting it off till the tuesday after bank holiday as im going to a barbeque saturday,i wish i had started already then i would have lost a few pounds by then (i hope!) even my cd counsellor suggested waiting till the tuesday! hopefully by the time the next bank holiday comes i would have started.x

Weekends are the worst for me. I am just so sick of going back to day 1 again & going thru yet another summer heavy. URGH!

bank Hols yuk yuk!

Decided to go to the pub last night with hubby and our two friends, as we always do. What a disaster, sat with my water, everyone asking me what was I drinking water for, the night dragged, and after 3 hours we ran out of things to say. My friend or maybe x friend!!!! told me it had been a real boring night and the sooner I was off the diet the better. I played hell with hubby when we got home because I didnt mind go out for a couple of hours with my water for company but after that it dragged so we are not speaking. So all in all as I said a disaster.:(

Back