Hard with a family

Mburke

Silver Member
Hi all well yesterday t was a real test kids had a Halloween party in school with a completion for the best costume so my 11 yr old asd boy got me up at 5.45 to do him up as a zip face "u-tube" that was fine he was done by 7.15 then my daughter had to be dressed as a vampire also asd got them to school for 8.50. Went in to see the kids and have to say he was the best anyway when I picked them up he said that only kids who homemade there costume were given a bar as he was up set had to go and get them McDonalds at 4. Don't worry stayed 100% anyway husband came home about 6 looking for dinner I said kids had food so only him . He decides he is getting takeaway kids hear him and want to know whats for dinner so they all get Chinese . Had to put the food out for the kids of course they had leftover but have to say I stayed 100% again and glad I did weight myself this morning and got a big surprise won't say how much as going to wait for my weight in on wednesday have to say my back is still very bad still on alot of tablet so spent alot of time running to the loo yesterday and not for good reason

Sorry for going on just to let ye know we can get past things if we put our minds to it

Well done Mburke! I think these are the tests we have to get through if we want to succeed in the long run. Life has to go on as normal. Your day yesterday sounded very similar to mine on Thursday. We had the school halloween disco so I was busy with the costumes,etc, making cakes and treats. The kids had a McDonalds and I was helping on the school cake and chocolate apple stall. But I stayed 100% and was rewarded yesterday with a 6lbs loss! I seemed to be busy all week, always on my feet but I think that helps. I hope you are equally rewarded on Wednesday.

Best wishes.
BM

I am sooooo proud of you. I really admire your courage and determination, there will be so many more timed wen j are gorgeous, healthy slim n sexy wen
u can enjoy this food, you are truly an inspiration. Keep going xxx

Thanks bm I have been trying so hard really as it was my 11yr old pasting remarks about my weight that made me do something about it i am telling you he is so blunt that sometimes people think he is been rude but I know he is only looking after me and well done on the 6lbs you must be feeling great

Thank you goose but to be honest the food did nothing for me to look at it all that came to my mind was how bad I would feel if I was to eat something like that.
Omg just watching Saturday kitchen on bbc1 and dawn French is on it but she has put back on some if her weight that she had loss what a shame hopefully she will get back on track

Wee reminder guys no food references in the 100% section

Thread moved

So sorry starlight put it in the wronge place

I am sooooo proud of you. I really admire your courage and determination, there will be so many more timed wen j are gorgeous, healthy slim n sexy wen
u can enjoy this food, you are truly an inspiration. Keep going xxx

Well said goose a true inspiration they are.love you all.xxxx

Well done on staying strong. I too have a young family, 3 boys under the age of 7 years so I have to provide for them throughout the day too but am feeling focused.

Thank you starchik and skinny girl for the kind words to be honnest even the smell of food now is nice it feels like morning sickness all the time and before any ideas it won't be want ye r thinking

Back