Harder than I thought!

Harry'sMom07

Silver Member
I decided weeks ago that I would have 2 days off plan for Christmas day and boxing day, as I was stopping at my parents' house and didn't want to be awkward (and wanted to enjoy myself without counting syns!)

I actually found it really hard to just eat whatever I wanted and went to bed on Christmas night feeling really sick :(

I didn't even pig out - just ate stuff I haven't for the last 2 months! Did better yesterday, but still had a Celebrations binge last night :rolleyes:

Back on plan from today though, and am so determined I'll be going back to group on 6th Jan having lost weight :D

I know how you feel hun, I ate and drunk what I wanted Christmas day, picked Boxing day and I actually feel quite ill today and delicate. I have had too much cheese and mincepies, and O/H put a plate of sausage rolls down on the table yesterday while we were watching telly and they all went in an hour and half, all 50 off them (those little cocktail ones) between 5 of us!:eek: But I know I ate the most, so deserve to feel ill today. Having a jacket and tuna for lunch and see how I get on with it, don't really want it but must have something.

I've eaten really badly too. Also had two days off plan and have felt so I'll as a result. I just desperately wanted to be back on plan straight away. Scales indicate I've put on about two pounds. Not going to weigh in for over a week as we're away, so hope I can shift that!!!

X

I'm not weighing till Wednesday as usual, although there's not group to go to this week :( Feeling happier now I'm back on plan, although I have got the munchies...

Back