Harder the second time around?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by natters, 11 May 2010 Social URL.

1. natters

natters Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi everyone :)

I started LT around this time last year and lost 3 and a half stone.. my starting weight was 16st (size 18-20) and i managed to get down to 12st 7 lbs :D (size 14) I then refed as i had holidays and my brother's wedding etc, but my real goal was to get down to 11st.

I'm now ready to give LT a second go.. I've been to the chemist and weighed in at 13st 2 lbs, so only put 9lbs which I am very proud of!!

I'm just a little nervous as I know people have said before that it's much harder the second time around. I've tried before but the time just wasn't right, but i now have a clear 10 weeks or so in front of me to really focus and do this. I think i might find it harder than last time, as I'm still in a much happier place than i was this time last year, so I will find it harder to get motivated and give up the nights out, alcohol etc. BUT i am still living my life saying "When i'm slim I'll...." and i don't want to live like this anymore.. i want to BE slim and finally get to my ultimate goal, 11st and size 12.

what are people's experiences of doing LT a second time? any advice or tips?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Taylor

Taylor Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Hi, I did LT for 12 weeks last year and I loved it, it was a new and exciting way of losing weight. I went back on LT to lose some weight I'd gained at Chritmas and I was looking forward to it. I found it ok and I did 5 weeks UNTIL I decided to have a break at Easter (never would have dreamed of taking a 'break' last year) and it was the worst thing I could have done, it was so hard to get back to TFR again.

So I found it ok as you know what to expect on each day, being cold etc..
    But don't take a break inbetween like I did, that's where it gets really tough.
  4. happydaystocome

happydaystocome Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    All about w8
    Hi Natters
    i remember you from last year as i was on it the same time :D:D
    I have tried to return to LT numerous times BUT just couldnt do it :(
    I have now RESTARTED yesterday and im really looking forward to it , im sat here in my "snuggle blanket" FREEZING lol , belly rumbling BUT IM FINE !!!!
    im going to do it as my heart/mind are in the right place :rolleyes::rolleyes:
    you can do it aswell xx good luck xxx
  5. nmmireland

nmmireland Dublin :)

I was on it last year too and then went off it for different things, hols etc..but since then I had intended on going back on it.. i have tried about three times since and have never lasted a week lol i still use the shakes from time to time for breakfast or lunch tho.. i havent put on much of the weight i loss because i still keep an eye on it but I really want to get back on it and loose a couple of more stone...

I feel the same as what you are saying, feel much better in myself and enjoy my nights out so its hard to stick too, I started yesterday again so fingers crossed I can stick at it for a month at least lol :):)

its great that there are a few of us restarters to keep each other motivated :):) x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.