Hardest first 3 days ever!

danielpartyuk

Hi guys!

I started this 4 days ago, with little preperation so ate all the stuff I could before starting! This weekend my friends have been over so all eating Mc Donalds and KFC's all day whilst I've been having the shakes ect. I stayed focused and managed not to slip and have anything naughty but I feel minging, craving food even though im not hungry, and just want to know that it's gonna be worth it in the ned! Not got too much to loose, I want to loose 2 stone...
I have tried freezing the shakes in cartans which are brill! Any tips for bad breath?
Many thanks
xx

Well done for surviving that trial of fire!

re the breath - invest in a tongue scraper, drink lots of water, when brushing/scraping your tongue get riiiiiiiight to the back as thats where the minging stuff is. I also highly recommend that dentyl ph mouthwash.

Its so worth it in the end. Look at my ticker! I've gone from a size 20 to a size 16 and edging my way into a 14 in next to no time.

Its worth it. You're worth it. Hang in there.

Awww thanks! How about a mouth spray are those allowed too? to top it off my friend has just come back with a takeaway! I want to kill him!

Hey
Just to say your doing fab.. and stick with it as its so worth it when you see the results at weigh in..
I use a mint mouth freshner but it does pass after a while........
Well done for not resisting its hard when people around you are eating but hey its so worth it..
xx

Hi and welcome and a massive well done for not participating in the nosh :)

Day 4 is worth a pat on the back too. Bad breath is part of the package unfortunately, but you can chew a gum cant quite remembrer which one it is so ask your CDC. I use a mouth spray.

Keep up the good work

yes welcome to the party... the first few days are hard especially when those around you are eating... i keep harping on in all my posts about motivations but for me getting them clear in your head makes things easier!
As for breath, as others have said mouth hygiene including tounge brushing. And those strip mouth fresheners are also allowed.
Good luck!

x

Back