harem pants

I love them, all the styles (including the drop-crotch ones). I understand why people don't like them but for me, the more mental fasion is the better :D.

I don't think you have to be a certain height or weight to wear anything, this mindset has resulted in larger ladies wearing hideous chiffon tents that make them look twice their actual size for years. I try everything on, whatever style, whatever size the label says - you'd be surprised how many things work and look good :D.

I really like them. Havent got a pair myself because dont feel like Im slim enough for them yet. But I wouldnt say you have to be a certain height. A friend who is literally 4 foot nothing wears them and they look great. Id say try them on and see! x

i bought some and look like an egg in a bin bag :/ bad times!! i still love them though haha i just wont wear them x

They are for stick thin catwalk models only! and thats where they need to stay. Awful awful look on anyone larger than a size 6 is my opinion. I saw a lady wearing some this week, I could have cried for her.

Lynn_ said:
They are for stick thin catwalk models only! and thats where they need to stay. Awful awful look on anyone larger than a size 6 is my opinion. I saw a lady wearing some this week, I could have cried for her.

Bless.... X

I don't see the appeal of them either, if I'm honest. The 'drop crotch' ones are particularly strange...I saw a man in 'drop crotch' jeans a few weeks ago and couldn't believe that he'd actually intended to go out looking like that! :eek: :rolleyes:

Back