Harry's 2013 Diary...

Oh no Harry, what an awful time! I had treatment for pre cancerous cells a few years ago, I now get yearly smears, it's not a nice thing to go through. It's good you've came through the other side and are focused on a future full of good health and now new friends too. Xxx

Ah Harry sorry to hear about your tough year.

You've no doubt come out of it a stronger woman.

Hope you've had a good evening x

oh wow Harry, what an awful year you had, I'm so glad you're over it now and so positive about changing your life, you're obviously a very strong and brave woman x

Thanks ladies I am sorry for the disturbing post.i was little emotional today. Thanks for your true friendship and immense support.

Well Harry, I believe you are still here for a reason :), as we all are, in each others virtual lives, or otherwise.
You are a strong woman. And you know, like I do, that you will get there eventually, like I will.
I suspect though Harry, yours and I's routes will be that of the scenic variety.
But is that not living life ?
Is that not having fun ?;)
We will get there Harry, we will :)
We just have to live a little along the way :D

We're here for you Harry, and we do care. You can be emotional whenever you like :) xxx

Awww thanks carrie and Marge.
Today's weight 15.4
1.5lbs down overnight. I am so happy.
After yesterday's emotional breakdown I feel more possitive and my head is in a right place for weekend.

Awww thanks carrie and Marge.
Today's weight 15.4
1.5lbs down overnight. I am so happy.
After yesterday's emotional breakdown I feel more possitive and my head is in a right place for weekend.

Well done x
Mere x

Well done Harry you so deserve that loss you have been through the mill hope you have a lovely weekend Xx

Well done Harry :)

Well done harry

Xx

15.3/1.2 another 1.2lbs down
Come on 14s. Yaaay so excited.

getting near the next stone bracket is very exciting! x

Thanks everyone.
Last night we went to cinema. Hubby had couple of pints before movie while kids were*bowling.while I was sitting there twitching my fingers. After movie everyone had McDonald's and I was eating my exante bar. No popcorn, no drink, no McDonald's. Nothing and still I had fun.i was so happy that I am in control.

Back