Harry's 2013 Diary...

That's amazing Harry you should feel so sooo proud of that will power!! Well done on your loss too :D xx

Thanks everyone.
Last night we went to cinema. Hubby had couple of pints before movie while kids were*bowling.while I was sitting there twitching my fingers. After movie everyone had McDonald's and I was eating my exante bar. No popcorn, no drink, no McDonald's. Nothing and still I had fun.i was so happy that I am in control.

Well done Harry. You are a real star.
Mere x

Morning everyone, last night I had full bottle of white wine + 4 piece garlic bread, potato salad+ cookie dough with ice cream :( but I am not upset about it. I knew I will come on plan today and shakes only day so gained weight will come off in no time:) I had fun last night, we need to chill sometime... o forgot to mention I burnt some calories at night Lol. so todays weight is 15.5/1.2 :( 2lbs gained overnight Lol. I am off to watch my sons football match and I will check dairies after that.

Glad you enjoyed your night. You wont have gained 2lbs overnight, it's probably all that food still sitting in there. As long as you get back on plan it'll be gone in no time :) Hope the football goes well, enjoy your day x

We do have to have time to chill. I have one whole weekend a month off. I'm sure that's keeping me sane and keeping me on-plan. The 2lb will be water-weight - will come right off in a day or two at most :)

Hi Harry hope you have a lovely day. It is raining here and pretty miserable not good for standing about on the sidelines.
Mere x

Thanks jael, lass and mere.
Its sunny day here Mere but very windy.
I love watching my son playing. He had a good game.we won 3-1.
I am back on plan and very happy. 100% so far. Hope you all are having a good day.

Good win Harry. Glad you enjoyed the match. We have had some very heavy rain showers on and off all day with sunshine in between. Typical Scottish weather.
Mere x

Fab Harry! xx

Morning everyone, Today is my WI day.
96.8 yaaaay I will update everything after work. Hope you all have a lovely day.

Its for you ED, 213lbs.i remember that you said you won't understand in kgs.
7lbs down this week.i am so happy.

I too appreciate the kg - lbs conversion ;) 7 lbs is amazing! Well done and well done for getting straight back on track!

Woweeeeee Harry 7lb is blooming marvellous! So chuffed for you! What a good result! xx

Harry fabulous loss. Well done.
Mere x

OMG Harry!!! Wow half a flippin stone in a week whooo hoooo!!!

You must feel fantastic and deservedly so, Well done! :D:D:D xx

7lbs in a week is brilliant Harry. Roll on that next bracket!

Thanks for the compliments ladies but it was all water weight that I gained when I was naughty this week. if you see in my signature it will show you. oh never mind I am happy. Soon I will be uploading my before and after pics when I know how to do it Lol. its on my phone and I don't know how to upload from phone :(

Back