Harry's 2013 Diary...

I'm never sure about uploading from my phone, any pics I take on my phone I email to myself and then save them on my computer and do it from there.

Thanks jael I will do that then :)

Seen your befor and after on Facebook. You look fantastic! Well done shrinking Harry! Xxx

Fab pics on FB Harry!! What a difference you look fabulous! xx

Thanks ladies, I am wearing the same dress and cardigan in each pic and now they're both loose, they used to be tight before.

Oh wow Harry :D
Well done, 7lbs is fab, and it wont all be water weight, there will be a wee dod o fat gone too with that ;)

Hi morning everyone It will be 100% today.its my long day at work. Then it's my son's football trial. Not sure about water consumption. Hope you all have a wonderful day.

Enjoy your day Harry. How about putting those before and after pics on here as I would love to see them and I don't have you on FB. I am not very good on FB never really know what I am doing!
Enjoy the football sounds like you have a very bust day.
Mere x

Ha ha thanks Mere, I will try my best to upload here.Thanks Marge and jael its all because of your support otherwise It wasn't possible. still long way to go :( I am kinda tired of this diet to be honest . Lets see what today will throw at me.

Have a good day Harry :) I would love to see these photos too x

Ha ha thanks Mere, I will try my best to upload here.Thanks Marge and jael its all because of your support otherwise It wasn't possible. still long way to go :( I am kinda tired of this diet to be honest . Lets see what today will throw at me.

I do know how you feel Harry :eek:
Sometimes the thought of still doing this diet for another week, let alone months feels like torture. I think thats why I like doing the WS so often. For me, its the best of both worlds ;)
Look at how much you lost this week !!!
7lbs !!
You are on the right track now :D
Keep plodding on with it, and you know it will work.

And a wee thought to cheer you up....
You have now lost more weight, than you need to lose :D

Hope your day has been good
:D

OMG What a day it was really busy and tiring day. only half litre of water. I am really tired early night for me after this update. half pack of porridge for breakfast veg soup for lunch. Now I had 2 mini waffles with one spoon beans. now green tea and bed. I don't know how its gonna effect my weight loss but cause of less water consumption I had normal food for dinner. personal manager wanted me to order my managers uniform so I had to. I order size 16 jacket size 14 waste coat and size 16 shirts and trousers. Ekkkkk I AM NOT SURE FOR THE SIZE 16. Lets hope otherwise I have to squeeze myself into it.Hope you all had a good day.

Smaller uniform is a great incentive for sticking with the plan. You will be fitting in them no bother.
Mere x

Hi Harry very well done on the 7 lbs great news - water or not 7lbs is 7lbs and is really fantastic well done X

Ok todays weight 215lbs ewwwwww gained 2lbs cause of yesterdays dinner and lack of water consumption. really really upset.

Harry it'll be the water retention from the carbs. If you look at what happens to the carbs when taken in ketosis it makes sense. Drink plenty today and that and more will be flushed straight out xxx

Back