Harry's 2013 Diary...

100% again. i am really tired today so off to bed. Tomorrow its my long shift but i will try to come online. Hope you all have a lovely and relaxing weekend. Stay strong folks we can do it.

Fab Harry YES!!! :D

Have a lovely weekend hun! xx

i cant delete my pics from this forum. i dont know what to do any sugestions?

Inbox a mod hun or click the post you made, then advanced, and you will see 'manage attachments'. Just click that and it will show all your uploaded pics. Each pic will have a tiny cross at the top right corner, Click that and it will remove it from that post. Then you can click save on your post and it will have been edited but the pics will be gone xx

Thanks ED, I was trying this since thursday. Hugs xxx

Morning all. I suppose to start work early but I wasn't feeling very well this morning so I called in that I will come late. I am feeling cold and achy body. I think I over exert my body with few calories in it. Ah in a long run its good.
Scale hasn't moved at all. I am really annoyed cause of that. Since last three days its not moving at all Grrrr. Despite staying 100% no cheats at all. Only one fairy cake I had yesterday. Oh please I don't want to think negative and drink alcohol tonight. Please God Help me to stay on the right track. Off to work now and I will try not to buy alcohol after work.

You are doing so well.....loads of people on here post that the scales have stayed the same and then BAM a nice weight loss. Don't get down stay positive. Have a good day at work

I think it's funny that you say you've been 100% with no cheats at all and then go on to say you've had a fairy cake which is pure carbs. We all like to fool ourselves into thinking we've been 100% when we haven't. I did the same thing on Thursday, was going to say I'd been 100% til I remembered the avocado. Come on hon you can do this! Ignore the scales for now, like I have to, and then on WI day you should have a good suprise :)

No need to TRY and not buy alcohol Hun, Just don't :D

Have a fab day xx

Scale hasn't moved at all. I am really annoyed cause of that. Since last three days its not moving at all Grrrr. Despite staying 100% no cheats at all. Only one fairy cake I had yesterday. Oh please I don't want to think negative and drink alcohol tonight. Please God Help me to stay on the right track. Off to work now and I will try not to buy alcohol after work.

Dont worry what you did and didn't do hun, You are doing brilliant keep with us! One fairy cake isn't going to break the scales lol, It could have been a whole big cake! You kept control :D

If it's any consolation, My weight has not budged at all since Tuesday and its now Saturday, and I'm always 110%! I don't care, I KNOW it will come off.. And you do too :D

Dont keep us hanging for that announcement Hun, 14s 14s 14s YOU CAN DO THIS :D xx

Harry sometimes the scales don't move fir a couple of days :)
But you know they will eventually, as long as you stay with it ;)

Good morning everyone:D what a lovely day. still 100% no cheats so far. we have Hainault country forest nearby so I am planning a picnic for kids and my dogs. I hardly get time off from work so I don't want to waste this lovely day. I will take bar and coke zero for me. so happy days. since last four days I was on shakes only so I will enjoy bar today. I am so happy today kids will be happy and I am sure dogs gonna love it. So only family day :family2: Hope you all have a good day.

Good morning everyone:D what a lovely day. still 100% no cheats so far. we have Hainault country forest nearby so I am planning a picnic for kids and my dogs. I hardly get time off from work so I don't want to waste this lovely day. I will take bar and coke zero for me. so happy days. since last four days I was on shakes only so I will enjoy bar today. I am so happy today kids will be happy and I am sure dogs gonna love it. So only family day :family2: Hope you all have a good day.

Sounds like good fun Harry. You are doing well and the scales will show that on WI. Have a great day with family. Raining here.
Mere x

Oh is it mere, its lovely here 22tem.
Thanks ladies.

Have a lovely family day harry x

Thanks everyone.
Quick update we had a lovely day.
Vanilla shake for breakfast and porridge for lunch. I am suffering with nasty headache today. Hope for good weight loss this week. Its my WI day tomorrow.
Hope you all had a good day.

It is a good idea not to base all your losses on your weight, I take measurements and photo's too. If you're exercising, your body can change shape, even if the weight stays the same!! :D

Back