Harry's 2013 Diary...

I am back, I am back. I am extremely sorry that I took so long to come back this time.i had a lovely weekend.
My body is in a carb trauma Lol
Four days in a row
I ate all the NO NO stuff.
I will update everything after work.
I am on TS today.
Oh today's weight 15s 7.1/2 Grrrrr
But I lost inches, so many compliments in these four days. Thats what makes me think that its worth it.
Please I need your support today.
My body will ask for carbs again.
Hope you all have a lovely day.
Wish me luck. I need that.

I feel for you, after all the carbs I ate I'm finally heading back into ketosis (got dog breath today) but I was starving yesterday which made it hard. I ended up having 2 hard boiled eggs. But these first few days are really hard. Think about how the weight will drop off though, you'll lose the water weight and glycogen stores and the number will be good on the scales.

Carb trauma, I like that. And I'm sure that's actually what happens to the body, it's such a drug in a way, will probably take a couple of days to get over the cravings. But it's a temporary discomfort, isn't it. Once you're over it and back in full TS swing, you'll feel so much better and those couple of pounds will come out on the wash ;)

So pleased you had lots of compliments Harry you soooo deserve it!! You've been working so hard for so long, Love your strength. I know you will reach the end :) Our support is here for you always, Be strong today and sit with us on the TS train :D Carbs are behind you now but I hope you enjoyed :D xx

If that is what you needed to do to get you through it all Harry, then so-be-it!! :D

welcome back!!

Good to have you back with us Harry. Hope the course was not too bad. When do you do your run?
Mere x

Awww good to be back guys.
Its on the 14th of July Mere.
I have two months to practice. So far I raised £130.
Omg my body is crying for food.
Course was fun Mere. Still A lot to learn.
I have to go again on the first week on june. My uniform is here and guess what its size 16 and perfectly fit. Its not the managers one. I have to wait for that.As I am not allowed to wear that on tills. Different rules for me. Hah
Oh I am so so hungry

Hi Harry. What sort of training course were you on? It must be very difficult sticking to low carbs when you're away. Good luck with staying back on course! How long a run are you doing? I'm running a 5k race in July and haven't started training yet - apart from taking the dog on long uphill walks.

Hi Lynn, I am a trainee bakery manager in Tesco. I was doing these workshops to complete my training. All the paper work and dealing with company policies. Boring kind of stuff LOL. I am running 5k in july for cancer research uk. As I was a cancer patient last year but its all clear now luckily, I wanted to do something for charity. So here I am feeling stronger then ever. All the credit goes to my minimins friends they are my strength. Good luck for your run.

Yaaaay 1lbs down oveenight.
I am so happy today.
Its 15s 6.1/2 yaaaay whoop whoop.
Its my day off today but I have to attend one work shop. So I am off to work I will update everything after work.
Be good folks we can do it.
No more nibbling today.
It will be 100%. Lets do it.

Congratulations on your loss Harry well done.
Mere x

Congrats on the loss Harry! Have a fab day :D xx

Welcome back and well done for te loss

Thanks guys, I am gutted I ate choco doughnut at work. Feeling really bad now.

Calm down and breathe deeply. You had a doughnut - that is not a crime, nor is it a calamity unless you let it be one. You have had an unsettled week and it is always hard to get back into the swing of things. You know you can do this, you have done it before. Take stock of what you want and how you will get there. Make yourself a mini plan and start again. You can do it!!!!!

Lol, No No don't think like that lass,I always respect others opinion. I need your support and guidance to come back on track. You are more than welcome to post your opinion hun.
Thanks for your support.

Back