Harry's 2013 Diary...

Lol, No No don't think like that lass,I always respect others opinion. I need your support and guidance to come back on track. You are more than welcome to post your opinion hun.
Thanks for your support.

Hope you have a better day tomorrow.
Mere x

Back from work it was long and tiring day at work. its my day off tomorrow i will update everything then.

Enjoy your day off and....relax

Today's weight check=15s 5lbs.
Hope you all have a lovely weekend.
I can fit myself into size16 skinny jeans.
So so happy, bring it on...

Great stuff Harry, have a good one!! :D

Enjoy your day off and well done for fitting into size 16 skinny jeans! I've got another stone to go before I can do that.

Thanks everyone.
Ok now I will share everything I was talking about. I was so happy when I was on my training, received so many compliments every day. I met my old friend after 15years. He was shocked he said you look fabulous after so many years. You haven't changed at all.
And we are talking about 15years. Omg I was thrilled.
At work people start telling me that I need to stop dieting now cause I am very tall and I will look silly. I was thinking that why they are giving me advice when I didn't even ask for it.where were they when I was size 22, why didn't they approached me then that I need to lose.
My daughter said mum they are all jealous, don't give up. But I am little confused now. As you know I am losing inches instead of weight. I am 5ft 8.3/4
Please feel free to comment. Any advicewill be much aappreciated. Thanks.

It's your call Harry, if you want to maintain for a few weeks then still feel comfortable and happy then you know. If you start to feel unhappy and wanna lose a bit more us and the diet will still be here? Xxx

Harry your BMI is still high, even though you're tall, so if you want to keep losing dont listen to anyone else. However if you're happy being the size you are, that's fine too.

Glad your couse went well Harry :D
Sometimes a bit of a blow out is needed, and as long as we get back on track all is well :)

Harry, you and are are similar heights and weights at the moment.
I have lost 5stone from my heaviest.
But I still want to lose 3stone :), that takes me to my goal :)
Jael is very correct, your bmi is still in the obese category, not the overweight one.
I don't want to be considered as obese at all.
But I can live with being overweight.
My goal is still in the overweight range.
If I remember correctly, your goal is in the overweight range too . ( I cant see on my phone)

I think you have to ask yourself, do you wish to remain obese ?
Or do you wish to get comfortably into the overweight category ?

Marge x

Don't listen to others swaying you from becoming healthier Harry :)

Im only a teeny bit shorter than you, Im 5ft 7.5" and began this at 14st 12lb and obese. If anyone had told me then to not diet and stay as I was, There is no way I could have! Iv lost 4st 9lb and am not finished.

It is always your choice, and if you are happy as you are then great! But you can afford to lose a few stones and become healthier if YOU want to, and generally feel better in your an skin. It's not us, or your work mates that live your life.. Only you know how your weight affects you so only you know what you need to do.

It doesn't have to be TS if you are fed up though hun, The world is your oyster! If Working Solution Monday-Friday and Simple Solution on weekends or something simular is going to work better for you then maybe look at your options :) You can eat a lot more, Not feel you're missing out! And will still lose weight. Even if its slower losses, You won't feel it's pointless because for that 2lb loss (maybe more maybe less), You know you have still eaten and Havnt had to struggle with temptation. Before you know it you will be stones smaller and it won't have felt like such a long slog xx

As others have said, it is all about how YOU feel.

BMI is not the thing to gauge your health on as it doesn't take into account the differences in genetic make-up, blood pressure, etc.

If YOU feel healthy and YOU are happy, then maintain and see how things go!!

You have done really well to lose the weight you have and I'm sure you can stay strong and maintain :D

I really want to go into size 12.
I am happy now but not satisfied yet.if that makes sense.
I want to look skinny Lol
Someone said to me that I have broad shoulders and big built so I won't look nice, unless I have a petite body. All this is very confusing to me.
I will stick to the diet till I'm 14s. I am not sure about my uniform if thats gonna fit me or not. As I ordered size 16waist coat and blazer. Trousers not a problem.

Wine bottle is blinking at me.
OMG its so f***ing hard.porridge for breakfast.
Had one packet of mini cheddars=131cal. One custard tart. I want strength.
I hate Fridays.Grrrr

Dont let others put you down or ruin your focus. If you want to feel what its like to wear size 12 jeans then go for it! You will feel great I'm sure.

Also in terms of health I echo what the others say about your bmi still being obese. You dont want to put yourself through this and settle for being obese. Your shape might even change esp with exercise too so I wouldnt let the comments of others who cant predict what you will look like influence you.

Get into those 12's and show them what you made of :p

Step away from the wine Harry !!
Its never going to get you to the 14's !
Stepping away will. And it will be the best exercise you can do ;)

Do you have something planned in the not to distant future to look forward to ?
A party, a night out, a weekend away ?
Just something to focus you now, to get you to that point, and then you can blow out again ?
If you dont have anything planned now, then why dont you plan something ;)
Say, in 3 or 4 weeks time ?
It will give you that focus now to stay on track.
Then you can have your time off plan, guilt free ;)
It will help you stop torturing yourself :)

Back