Hartleys fat-free jelly.

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by paul1978, 2 February 2010 Social URL.

1. paul1978

paul1978 DO NOT QUIT !

Even though it's probably not officially allowed on SS+ diet, Hartleys fat-free jelly only has 0.5 grams of carbs so surely this wouldnt be too bad for the diet, would it ?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. walkonby

walkonby Full Member

Start Weight:
    9st10lb
    Current Weight:
    8st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(13.24%)
    Diet:
    zoe harcombe principle/ eat real food only / not processed or stuff like WW junk/nothing with sugar/
    Live your life and have the jelly.. it wont do any harm, it'll do you good.

4. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    It depends. I guess that it has citric acid in which could bring you out of ketosis and make you hungry and crave other stuff.

5. LisaP

LisaP Member

Diet:
    CD
    Just a thought, but if I had 'off plan' things, like the seemingly innocuous jelly, then it would open the floodgate to other temptations and make CD harder for me. Best wishes whatever you decide.

6. walkonby

walkonby Full Member

Start Weight:
    9st10lb
    Current Weight:
    8st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(13.24%)
    Diet:
    zoe harcombe principle/ eat real food only / not processed or stuff like WW junk/nothing with sugar/
    have you had the jelly yet ?..if so... did you enjoy ?
    its LIFE... hope you dont forego it !

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.