Hartleys low calorie Jelly

michellethegooner

Silver Member
I have just pointed a mango & passion fruit flavour (low calorie) ready to eat jelly and it is giving me 0pp. Does anyone know if this is correct?

nutrition info - per 100g energy 19kj/5kcal - protein: nil -
carbs: 1.0g of which sugars 1.0g - fat: nil - fibre:0.3g - sodium: 0.1g - salt equivalent: 0.2g

serving size 175g

I hope it is right and 0pp, but I thought it would be at least 1pp

Thanks in advance

oh ok thank you :D

Hannahgraceee said:
I think all jelly is 0pp x

Not all jelly is free. It's only free if it's reduced or no sugar x

Hannahgraceee said:
Ohh poo! I know why I STS this week then! I had 6 and counted them opp!

They are 3 PPoints each if not the reduced sugar variety x

Also they are only 0 points/propoints in the correct portions :)

Could you tell me if any of these jellys are veggie frendly no gelatine(normally tell you next to ingredients? Thanks you.

A portion is a quarter of a pint. The sachets make up a pint so divide mine into 4 separate little pots for easy use!

It doesn't say on the Hartleys pack that they are suitable for the veggies :( having looked on their site it appears only the 'quick set' is veggie suitable but that isn't sugar free. Apparently Asda's own sugar free jelly is suitable for veggies though!

A portion is a quarter of a pint. The sachets make up a pint so divide mine into 4 separate little pots for easy use!

It doesn't say on the Hartleys pack that they are suitable for the veggies :( having looked on their site it appears only the 'quick set' is veggie suitable but that isn't sugar free. Apparently Asda's own sugar free jelly is suitable for veggies though!

I used to get the Asda sugar free jelly a few year back but when I went they last week they no longer stock it in my Asda Erghhhh :mad: - thanks for checking fot me.

Bought the ww jelly today, small little tube packet coz its v friendly and i've made it up so i'll be having that later. Thanks everyone.

just to let u know my leader told me that if u have one portion from the sachet is 0pp but if u eat the full thing is 1pro point!

I am the WW jelly loads last week to have something of a treat while watching TV - worked a treat for me.

Back