Harvester is one hour! Help!

Kyliegirl

Hi there guys, i have looked at the menu and not sure if salad can be had as a main or just as a side? are there other meals that you could recommend? looked at Chargrilled chicken breast - free or not free? Thank you!! xxx

I used to work at harvester, the spit roast chicken is just coated in a spice rub then spit roasted. So you could have this skin off with jacket pot and salad :) all free

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

i have the chargrilled chicken breast with jacket and loads of salad... then use my syns to treat my self to a glass of wine!!:p

Grilled steak, new pot no butter or pilau rice or jacket po, gammon steak, lamb, salmon or sea bass. Just ask for no butter on veg or sauces (stick your own fat free in your bag and take it with you!).

I went last night to the Harvester, i choose the simply chicken breast with basmati rice and peas, from the salad cart i had carrot lettuce peppers a small spoon of potato salad and a tiny drissle of thousand island sauce. hopefully it was a good choice and had most of my syns left as was good during day.
Also as i dont like diet coke i ordered still water.

I always get steak (as it feels like a treat) with a jacket potato and then have some salad.

Back