• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

its the other halves birthday tonight so i suggested going to harvester as i know they used to have syn values on their menu's. i am easy as to whether to do red days or green days but what would you suggest?? im thinking just going for simply pasta if i choose green, or if i do red day, i could have gammon and eggs perhaps?! any ideas or advice would be greatly appreciated!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Mrs V

Loves Life!
I always have either a Red day or an EE day when I go to the Harvester.
I always have the gammon, jacket potato (no butter) and fried egg - 1 syn each. I also have the fruit skewers for pudding and ask for no icecream or cream.
Of course there is the salad cart too...I also take a jar of Hellmanns extra light mayo and a tbsp with me so that I can have 1lvl tbsp of mayo with my salad at 0.5 syns.
thats what i was thinking, but i dont know whether to go green and go mental on the salad cart as well or not - bearing in mind that my weigh in day is thursday so i dont want anything that is going to lie heavy on my tum tum for days!!!

Nojo on the YoYo
Harvester do syn values? I know this is the wrong place to ask but if anyone has them I would loooooooove a list of them!!

Mrs V

Loves Life!
No Hun...Harvester used to have their menus with the syn values on for both the Red and the Green Day, but not anymore :(
You can get them on line I believe on the SW website...its all depending what you are thinking of!

Nojo on the YoYo
Harvester do plump juicy roast chicken and free salad bar, that's what I'm thinking! :D
They used to, years ago!!!! but their menus changed lots as have their nutritional values as well i would have thought.... so if anyone has the old menu "sin" values then it would be a handy indicator of how bad the syn values should/would be!!!

Nojo on the YoYo
Ah nuts, got all excited. I must buy a new 2010 bible when I go to class this week!