Harvester

Hannah1135

Hi all!

Just wanted to let you know that I went to Harvester today for dinner and it was amazing! Everything on the menu has the calorie value next to it, allowing you to make an informed choice and nothing seemed OTT high in calories!

I had chicken and chorizo skewers for 460 calories (I think!) and mash for 170 calories - which I know is over but didn't have my second shake or 2 of my snacks today!

Anyway, thought it would be handy for everyone to know - that way you can suggest it for meals out with friends making meals out so much easier and less stressful!

Xx

That seem a better way as we all no what we having :)

Also I went to wimpy today and there also have the cals beside most things :) I didn't have anything just a drink but had a look at the menu haha xxx

Ohhh this is good to know! I have 3 meals to go to within 2 weeks ahhh, valentines, my birthday meal with fam and then birthday meal with the girls, hope wherever i go have cals listed!!! xx

good spot!!! your dinner sounds YUM!!

Also Frankie and Bennies and Bella Italia have ranges under 650cals for main meals :) found this the other day!!

Restaurants are at last becoming for diet friendly wahoo x x x

It was yum!

I love harvester, probably because it's what my mind considers a 'proper' dinner - meat, some kind of potato, some peas, sauce.. I'm beginning to sound like my Nana! Ha ha!

X

haha noooo i love harvester too!! the salad is amaze!!!!

i really want to go to Harvester now lol x x x

Back