Has any one else got spotty?

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
Its only my second day and about 4 spots have started to come up.

Has any one experienced this? and does it last for long??

Sorry hun, I can't say I noticed any difference in my skin.....is it TOTM, coz I get spotty then!!

quite the opposite really! My skin feels amazing. I think its all that water. Maybe its just coz of the sudden change of diet. im sure it'll go back to normal in a couple of days. or if you have totm thats the obvious reason for it xx

yeah hopefully it will go away soon... probably is the change in diet and my body getting rid of the toxins.. it probably doesnt know whats hit it with all the water.. Fizzy drinks WERE ( like my wording there) a big downfall for me!!

its happend to me but its gone now, i think its all the water!

i think it pushed all the remaining crap to the surface then ironed out..

it will be ok

x

hi babe, i feel your pain. i'm so spotty at the moment. I usually have pretty good skin, but at the moment its horrendous. I've been on lipotrim nearly 3 weeks and its still not clearing. Hopefully it will soon though!!!
invest in lots of face masks and lotion!
xxxx

Atleast im not alone!! lol!! im the same, i very rarely get spots lol!!

Ill just wear a balaclava ( sorry about the spelling) for my time on LT lol!!

Since starting LT my skin has been so good. I really used to suffer from the dready spotty chin but that's gone now thankfully.

Just another great benefit of LT!

At the beginning of week 2 i looked like i was about to develop acne my spots were so bad. The worst of it was on a monday, i used aloe vera gel and on friday of that same week i was receiving compliments about my skin!

I reckon its the old rubbish clearing out and soon your skin will be glowing and lovely :D

I agree with FBTB, since starting this my skin has been *nearly* flawless, apart from the odd spot here and then.
I see ur also a fellow 5'10! Fantastic, dont normally see girls who are the same height lol

i havent had spots but my skin has been quite dry on my hands but i guess it doesnt help that i work with my hands as an engineer

I agree with FBTB, since starting this my skin has been *nearly* flawless, apart from the odd spot here and then.
I see ur also a fellow 5'10! Fantastic, dont normally see girls who are the same height lol

Woohoo!! another tall person!! :D

I know what you mean, I would have thought that with all the water I'm drinking my spots would go, but I have a lot on my chin, and some just pop out of no where, it could be due to my unbalanced hormones.

Yeah mine have came up mostly around my chin and theres one on my cheek :S
Yesterday my skin was very red.. Like i was really warm but i wasnt :S

yep its just all the rubbish coming out!!! I got 2 huuuuge spots like I was trying to grow another head or something, and now theres nothing! :)

Yep, I've had a couple of nasty ones but they're mostly gone now, thank goodness! I think it happens as your body clears out all the junk from your system.

Definitely :D

Back