Total Solution has anyone actaly fainted while on this diet ??

Discussion in 'Exante' started by MrsPage2B, 10 May 2011 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. MrsPage2B

MrsPage2B Full Member

Diet:
    Exante diet
    im asking this as i feel so very light headed woozy today and as in the day im alone with 2 kids only ages 1 and 3 i dont want to risk passing out ??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. shellreed2011

shellreed2011 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(30.56%)
    Diet:
    exante (weight watchers for 1yr)
    i have felt like it a few times but never actually done it! try having another pack or some protein tuna ham etc xx

4. AMW

AMW Full Member

Drink more water

5. wkdstepmum

wkdstepmum Silver Member

Start Weight:
    10st5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(4.14%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    MrsPage I have felt like it at times but I have low blood pressure naturally anyway, have had a few head rushes when getting up/ standing up quickly, that kind of thing. I hear that having a nibble at a little bit of chicken/turkey/ham will help and won't throw you out of ketosis, have some to hand just in case you feel you might need it x

6. MrsPage2B

MrsPage2B Full Member

Diet:
    Exante diet
    i drink 4L of water a day as it is pluss a cup of black tea pluss some coke zero and dr peper zero ive stuck threw it and just had my lunch shake i very nearly went into the kabab shop on the way home from nursery i was going to ask for the kebab without the pitter lol i even headed towards it my son got all excited thinking he was getting chips but no i resisted turned around and went home :)

7. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    This is what I am dreading, Having done VLCD in the past, I remember to easily of the dizziness that comes with it. I get it now and again with eating crap!

I am a care worker so bending down happens a lot. hmph. Hope I don't pass out on a single call with a vulnerable person, I will have to have a bar on me at all times.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.