Total Solution has anyone actaly fainted while on this diet ??

MrsPage2B

im asking this as i feel so very light headed woozy today and as in the day im alone with 2 kids only ages 1 and 3 i dont want to risk passing out ??

i have felt like it a few times but never actually done it! try having another pack or some protein tuna ham etc xx

Drink more water

MrsPage I have felt like it at times but I have low blood pressure naturally anyway, have had a few head rushes when getting up/ standing up quickly, that kind of thing. I hear that having a nibble at a little bit of chicken/turkey/ham will help and won't throw you out of ketosis, have some to hand just in case you feel you might need it x

i drink 4L of water a day as it is pluss a cup of black tea pluss some coke zero and dr peper zero ive stuck threw it and just had my lunch shake i very nearly went into the kabab shop on the way home from nursery i was going to ask for the kebab without the pitter lol i even headed towards it my son got all excited thinking he was getting chips but no i resisted turned around and went home :)

This is what I am dreading, Having done VLCD in the past, I remember to easily of the dizziness that comes with it. I get it now and again with eating crap!

I am a care worker so bending down happens a lot. hmph. Hope I don't pass out on a single call with a vulnerable person, I will have to have a bar on me at all times.

Back