Has anyone actually done Fast Forward?

HellieCopter

Gold Member
I know it's a last-resort thing, and bloody hard, but if I don't lose again this week, I will ask my consultant if she thinks it's what I need.

I am not sure what officially constitutes a 'plateau' but I feel like I'm on one! :cry:

Why have I posted this in Diary section?!?! Clearly I am not with it today.

If any mods are around, please would you move it to the main board?

Thank you!!! :D

Done :)

what is fast forward? i think a platau(sp) is where you dont lose anything for a few weeks

Fast forward is a super-strict plan with very little flexibility, which is designed to give someone who's struggling a kick start and guaranteed loss. It's only available from your consultant, if they agree that you need something like that to get stuff moving again...not if you've had gains or maintains from just not following the plan, IYSWIM?

Success express is recommended first. This is a last resort really.

I am not going to post the details of the plan, as it would breach SW regulations! *buffs halo*

can someone briefly explain success express to me too ??? i am on a plateau that has lasted longer than 5 weeks now.

I did Fast Forward last week ( Mon - Thurs) and to be honest I didn't really find it that restrictive, although I'd heard all the horror stories etc. I actually found I was eating more than usual. There is no 'free food' or Healthy Extras etc. and You do have to weigh/ count absoluterly everything even an apple is 1 unit. You have a set amount of units to use each day ( depending on your weight)Having said all that I lost 3lbs over those days so it does work. My previous consultant was very reluctant to hand it out ( apparently should be a last resort only) but my current one gave me the details after a plateau of 6 weeks and, to be honest, no major loss since the new year. I would definitely recommend it to give things a kick start although you do need to get 'into the zone' and plan, plan ,plan. I hope that helps.

yeah i did it and lost 8lb and wasnt as bad as i thought it would be, although there were a few hungry days

Well I somehow managed to lose 2lbs this week, so no need to fast forward next week after all! *phew*
I worked through all the details though, and it doesn't actually sound too scary, although there's loads of planning involved.

Might have some success express days next week though, just to help things along!

Thanks for info :)

Yeah, I did it - I wasn't hungry but *blimey* it needed planning and *a lot* of shopping for.

Hard work, not huge fun, massive focus required, but worth every second as
1. I lost 6lb but more importantly
2. It got my mojo back, and I went on to get to target.

The 'normal' plan is lovely really - your head just needs to be in the right place ;)

Back