Has anyone bought the book "A taste of Asia" ?

vampalicious

Silver Member
looks really interesting but what are the recipes,
is it chinese?
thinking of buying it, but not that keen on chinese although i love Thai,
so does it have any Thai recipes?

xx

Hi I bought it and its great! Not all Chinese a real mix of all Asian flavours! We love Thai and Malaysian food and its great! We fi it "banquet style" with a selection of 3 or 5 dishes to share! Def worth it! But my consultant let's u flick through in class before buying so maybe do that to make sure its ur thing before spending money!

It has all kinds of recipes in there! Malaysian, Pakistani, Thai, etc. I'd definitely reccommend it!

I made the Malaysian Red Pepper and Chicken Curry at the weekend and it was amazing.

86252d1365869816-princess-diaries-image-121145425.jpg

I have also made the Malysian red pepper and chicken curry and it was lovely

Also made sizzling prawns with ginger and a Burmese chicken and coconut curry which was gorgeous, just watch the pureed onions as they make your eyes sting when cooking them

Would recommend the book for £3.99 is worth it

I love it- best SW book IMO! So far i've made 3 or 4 recipes and they've all been so tasty! :D xx

Not all chinese, there is some really nice stuff in there, one of my current fave recipes is in there, mango and prawn curry, its delish.

thank you, definitley buying it now :) xx

Its a fab book (though its £4.95 I think). The Thai green chicken is fantastic, have also done the chicken chow mein which I only did because the kids fancied it - and it was delicious. Wasnt as keen on the sri lankan byriani. have also tried the beef in oyster sauce - that was great too

Well worth getting

Back