Has anyone came off Calorie counting to Pro Points to maintain?

goodbyeflab

I love fruit and veg. ;)
Hi, I am going into maintenance and I want a change. I am thinking of doing PP, but a lot of my calorie intake is from vegetables and fruit.. fruit and veg is free on PP so I'm scared for a gain!

The min. PP you can have is 29 but when I've used an online calculator to work it out it says 19 for me...

What should I dooo? :/ Has anyone been in the same situation?

Today I've had

breakie: about 60g of weetabix minis!! with semi skimmed milk - 7pp

snack: apple

lunch: sandwich - wafer thin chicken slice x2, tomato, lettuce. 6pp
weetabix oaty bar - 2pp
apple
bourbon biscuit - 2pp

dinner: WW penne meal - 6pp
veg
tomato ketchup - 1pp
nom yogurt - 4pp

28pp today. Hmm.. so maybe 29 is right? :))

the 19 pp would have been for the old discovery points, the new pro points plan is a minimum of 29pp and you get 49 weekly points too if needed, so if you want to maintain your weight then you could use your 49 weekly points to treat yourself

the 19 pp would have been for the old discovery points, the new pro points plan is a minimum of 29pp and you get 49 weekly points too if needed, so if you want to maintain your weight then you could use your 49 weekly points to treat yourself

Ah. I'm going to give it a try then :D Sick of having to count any single calorie to be honest. :)

wow i've just seen your weight , well done getting down to that , yes i think you do need to maintain now,lol, well done

Back