Has anyone changed to SW ?

amethyst

Banned
I can not do this diet any more, i can not stop eating :(

Think i want to go to sw, but not so sure?

least i can eat as much of what we are allowed.. and what with bbq season coming :)

has anyne changed over with success? what was your first 1-2 week losses like?

i will be aiming for 6 red days and 1 green day (on wi) :D

I guess its all to do with frame of mind girl , but you can only try these things out ! I have done Slimmingworld and you really can eat loads , but you can soon become fed up with Slimming world , so stay strong girl and will watch how your doing !!!

We dont have SW here but have WW and Unislim, I did Unislim before and found it great. im gonna give cd one more shot on sunday and if i fail im gonna join WW :)

I think SW is a fab diet, however, it wasn't for me as I am useless with portion control. I think I put on 3lbs in first week after changing from CD790 to SW and then lost 2lbs week after.

I do love Slimming World, I think it's probably one of the best diets as it really keeps you healthy eating and you still have your syns for treats. My problem was that having nearly 14 stone to lose, I needed quicker weight loss, but when I have just a couple of stone to lose, I will definitely go back to SW and it's really a way of life I want to follow when I maintain.
The first week you may not lose as much, but once you get going you should be fine (oh and I mainly have green days - I know a lot of people only like red, but it's green for me - or the new mix to max which is fab!!)

Lots and lots of luck xx

hey thanks guys, i am goign to expect a gain first week, which happened to me last time i went from cd to sw hence going out of control, so am wary of the change. I have decided though to give ss+ another go, i have over a week's supply here, see if i can get it on.. If not then defo switching :)

I liked the idea of mix and match to, but got confused.

hard to do dinner's with just red :( but thats what i tend to have, as i go out of control with green (so much choice) and end up gaining :(

We dont have SW here but have WW and Unislim, I did Unislim before and found it great. im gonna give cd one more shot on sunday and if i fail im gonna join WW :)

ww is a fab diet becky, the fact that you are not deprived of anything is fantastic.....i could write a book on ww and got a little bit complacent with it ...but if its your first time you will do great...i would suggest you buy the calculator and if you can afford them the weigh scales....they point every food type for you so you never have to 'guesstimate' your points...
get the number for weight watchers e source from your leader too its an on line thingy and really useful
good luck
shelleyxxx

I have changed over with success. My losses are listed below. The move was fairly easy and with a week off between leaving CD and joining SW I only gained 1lb. I only do red days and have keep carbs like bread, pasta and potatoes out of my diet through my choice. I would say go for it. I would say though that you have to work more for your pounds lost, they dont melt away like CD. Other than that I would say go for it. Any questions then feel free to ask xx

hey girls,

sorry amethyst to hi jack your thread.

Thanks for all the info its good to know that we will have you guys for support etc :)xx

my local ww is only a 5min drive ive looked them up already!!!!

Becky, if i do change to sw i wont be joining a group, i be doing it online for free, i can get the weekly passwords :) ..

from what i recall you choose a red or green day, red is meat, green is carbs (tinned beans, spagettie (sp) etc) .. and home made sw chips :) (was addicted)

And you choose healthy extra a (milke, cheese), and i think its 2 healthy extra b's :) (cereal, bread, potatoe?)

i didnt like ww, i lost control on that diet, never lost always sts or gained .. :(

Becky, if i do change to sw i wont be joining a group, i be doing it online for free, i can get the weekly passwords :) ..

from what i recall you choose a red or green day, red is meat, green is carbs (tinned beans, spagettie (sp) etc) .. and home made sw chips :) (was addicted)

And you choose healthy extra a (milke, cheese), and i think its 2 healthy extra b's :) (cereal, bread, potatoe?)

Its now 1 or 2 Healthy Extra a and 2 Healthy Extra b. :D

i didnt like ww, i lost control on that diet, never lost always sts or gained .. :(

I also joined online initially but needed the structure of going for weigh in each week. I dont often stay to class though. Good Luck

Hi Amethyst
I would just suggest that you go to the first week to get the books, so you're sure of the plan and then go on line with the passwords you can get. It means paying just under £10, but at least with the most up to date books, you know you're going the right way :D it might also help explain the mix to max, but otherwise, if you want more info, feel free to PM me as I know SW inside and out! x

Back