• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Extra Easy Has anyone done a whole week of Extra Easy??

Maria SW

S: 15st2lb C: 13st12lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 32.3 Loss: 1st4lb(8.49%)
Hi everyone!
Has anyone done a whole week of Extra Easy?? My consultant has been asking the group this but no-one wants to do it as they 'can't get their heads around mixing carbs and meats/fish' as they don't think it'll be a success.

If you've done it for a whole week, have any of you had some results (good or bad) that you wouldn't mind sharing?

Thanks everyone
p.s. frylight cooked steak and syn-free chips sounds too good to be true! I soooo want to try Extra Easy!:)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 14st8lb G: 8st12lb
I've done it for 15 weeks and lost 20lb. Thing is though for the last 2 weeks I've sts and I'm so cheesed off as I'm not good at staying on track when the weight isn't moving. I'd give it a go for a week & see how you go.

S: 12st7lb C: 11st8lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 28.7 Loss: 0st13lb(7.43%)
I done it the 1st week and it didn't agree with me BUT I know people who have and still do it and lose shed loads of weight. All you can do is try and see which suits you best :) x

Emz118

Desperate to be slim!
I've lost all my weight since I started in January through EE with the occasional green thrown in.
Another girl has lost 2 stone 10 and started a week before me, purely on EE.

Maria SW

Excellent! Thanks very much for this. It's given me the confidence to try it out. Will start on Thursday after my Wednesday night weigh in! Thanks again x

Bellybee

Silver Member
S: 20st11lb C: 19st7lb G: 18st9lb Loss: 1st4lb(6.19%)
I have done it since i started and lost 16.5 lb in 6 weeks. Never done another plan and never looked back.
It is the best diet ever ever

LittleMissCupcake

Minimins is the best!
hiya
i have only ever done EE, ive never thought about doing Green or Original - it all seems too complicated!! I hate weighing thinkgs etc..
Anyway, I started the plan 1st week of February, and to date i am 1lb off 4 stone!!!!!!! So thats 4 stone in 6 months, which i think is pretty good!! :)
and it is exactly what it says on the tin...EASY!! and yes steak and chips...hmmmm! lol xx

judimac

Mad old Bat with Attitude
S: 14st5lb
I've only done EE too. 25.5 lbs in 15 weeks (including the 3 weeks I cheated!)

Maria SW

Flipping heck! Its even better than I expected! Can't wait til Thursday now!

shakey999

S: 19st12lb C: 18st11lb Loss: 1st1lb(5.4%)
EE is the only days I've done since I joined (3rd June) and results are brillant :)

iv done extra easy for 4 weeks now and lost half a stone! its great.altho last week i stayed the same so i may try a few days of green and red.but extra easy is easy! nd u can have so many nice meals!

GracieMai

S: 11st8.5lb C: 11st1lb G: 9st8.5lb Loss: 0st7.5lb(4.62%)
This has been my first week of EE, weigh in is tonight so i'll let you know what the result was. x

S: 14st13lb G: 11st1lb
I'm tempted to try this but am scared that if it doesn't work I will fall off the waggon any tips? I have mainly red days with a couple of green days chucked in for good measure. Should I give it a whirl?

Scarlet Daisy

Hungry For Life
S: 15st0lb C: 10st8lb G: 10st8lb BMI: 23.2 Loss: 4st6lb(29.52%)
I've only done EE since I started, and in 16 weeks I've lost 2st 9lbs. I've only had 2 STS weeks and I have never gained.