Extra Easy Has anyone done a whole week of Extra Easy??

Im not convinced about EE. I did more EE days last week than Ive done before and STS. Back to green again this week with just my usual one or two EE ones.

Did first week of EE and lost 3lbs! Usually i just have a 1lb loss with green days so think i'll be sticking with EE. xx

Hmmm im not sure either... guess im just used to the "old ways" of red and green hehe... am a bit nervous that having the two together will make me gain... might give it a go in a few weeks once im back into slimming world again properly...

Wow... smackiejackie!! thats an amazing loss!! well done!! :) Do you have a food diary on here be interesting to see what you are doing for menu plans?

I think i never make the most of an extra easy day when i have it, i.e. only 1 of my meals will be really EE and the rest will just be hex's or free....
hmmm, need to sit down and have a look at what i can eat :)

xx

I just started recently.....moved over from WW as they no longer do the core programme. Extra Easy is similar to core.

I tried red days & green days, but have to admit they do my head in.....in constantly thinking of food, what day I'm on, what I can have etc etc. Basically, I'm lazy, I don't want to weigh and I don't want to think about food, but I love to cook and I love carbs and proteins on the same plate. So EE is for me from now on. First week and I've lost 2lbs which I'm pleased with as I've had 2 nights out and 2 lunches out and lets say I've enjoyed my syns lol

The first 4 weeks of the diet I was on the original plan and lost 12lbs.

On the 5th week I decided to go on EE and when I weighed at the end of the week I STS.

Last week I reverted to original and I lost 4.5lbs.

I think EE works for some and not so much for others. But when I eventually go on hols I will go on EE as it'll be so much less of a hassle when you're eating out lots.

I'm impressed with those losses! Had my first EE day today & followed it 100% (only had 3 syns). So why does it feel like I'm being naughty having carbs and protein together? Strange! I hope this works for me x

Back