• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Has anyone else ever Failed first week?

Hi Guys

This is my 3rd day on Cambridge ss this is my 2nd time doing this diet .. until now i have stuck to just my 3 shakes and 3 ltrs of water resisted everything

My problem is , i have done great the last 2 days but tonight A friend of mine whom i have not seen in ages is coming for dinner..

I find it really rude not to have something with him would a tiny bit do me alot of harm ???

Thanks in advance

Lisa

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Last edited:

LovelyLauren

My husband = My hero
Carbs will undo any Super hard work u have done hun so try and steer clear..

If you feel u must eat

Maybe eat a ss+ meal that way you will still loose this week but won't feel deprived!

Hope that helps, I'm sure someone alot wiser will have better advice?!

Xxx

rumbly-tums

Slowly but surely x
a lovely chicken breast and some green veggies will see you right chick! Deffo no carbs. I chew mine slowly and enjoy every single mouthful - take large gulps of water between bites.
Hang in there kid, you wont ruin it xx

He is wanting Chinese lol

so looks like i need to cancel unless they do a nice chicken breast with green veg xx

Thanks Ladies xx

rumbly-tums

Slowly but surely x
oh hunny, can't you make him a meal?

LovelyLauren

My husband = My hero
Foo yung... It's just egg and veg?

X

He has heart set on chinese , i have spoken to him , i will have my shake before he gets here and he will have take away lol xx

Thanks Ladies xx

will he not just support you for one night ? my friends have been fantastic and although I don't mind they try not to eat too much infront of me x