Has anyone else ever Failed first week?

lisa7982

Hi Guys

This is my 3rd day on Cambridge ss this is my 2nd time doing this diet .. until now i have stuck to just my 3 shakes and 3 ltrs of water resisted everything

My problem is , i have done great the last 2 days but tonight A friend of mine whom i have not seen in ages is coming for dinner..

I find it really rude not to have something with him would a tiny bit do me alot of harm ???

Thanks in advance

Lisa

Last edited:
Carbs will undo any Super hard work u have done hun so try and steer clear..

If you feel u must eat

Maybe eat a ss+ meal that way you will still loose this week but won't feel deprived!

Hope that helps, I'm sure someone alot wiser will have better advice?!

Xxx

a lovely chicken breast and some green veggies will see you right chick! Deffo no carbs. I chew mine slowly and enjoy every single mouthful - take large gulps of water between bites.
Hang in there kid, you wont ruin it xx

He is wanting Chinese lol

so looks like i need to cancel unless they do a nice chicken breast with green veg xx

Thanks Ladies xx

oh hunny, can't you make him a meal?

Foo yung... It's just egg and veg?

X

He has heart set on chinese , i have spoken to him , i will have my shake before he gets here and he will have take away lol xx

Thanks Ladies xx

will he not just support you for one night ? my friends have been fantastic and although I don't mind they try not to eat too much infront of me x

Back