Has anyone else got heartburn?

yummymummynot

Hi there

Just wondering as I havent heard it mentioned on any thread - is anyone else suffering from heartburn and if so what can I take to get rid of it.:cry:

I have had it for a couple of days now (am in week4) - its a horrible feeling and have been trying to live with it but was hoping someone might know if I can take rennies, gaviscon or anything else.

I drink 4 litres of water each day so its not that.

Its a small price to pay if I have to live with it for a while - was just wondering

Cheers

I have never had heartburn but I do get this lump feeling in my chest. Like indigestion. I havent taken anything as mine is not too bad. I dont know hun if you can take anything. I'm sure someone will be along soon that will know.
Niamh xxx

I'm also suffering with heart burn and acid reflux which can be awful at night if i lay on my right hand side. I think you can take morrison's own heartburn remedy and it won't take you out of ketosis.

I also suffer from an upset tum when i use my LT sachets, thankfully i've not got many left :)

thanks

I will pop down and see what I can get for it. It has only started in the last few days. I havent been feeling unwell taking any of the shakes - except when I made the soup with cold water by mistake . Not for the faint hearted I assure you!!!

Cheers

Im not following the same diet as you but i also suffer with heartburn very badly!

Zantac 75mg are fantastic and u can get them from any chemist,boots or supermarkets!!!

One tablet lasts 12 hours and take it away instantly!!

Hi I havent suffered from heartburn myself, but have you been having lots of black coffee or tea. I know this can cause it, especially if you dont usually drink that much of it. Becareful what your taking I'd ask pharmacist as I'm sure we're not supposed to take anything and you dont want all your hard work going to pot. Just check first.

You all have my sympathies, heatburn and aid reflux is a killer I've suffered with it for years, but since starting lipotrim 11 days ago I have'nt had a single attack

Back