Has anyone ever changed, What happened??

Hi all
I know a few people who do cambridge and one of them is thinking of moving to WW or something similar as she has lost all her weight! Got me to thinking what would happen if you do this after not eating conventional food for so many months what would the body do? would it continue to loose or maintain or would it as i suspect gain even though the food is "good for you"???? Just wondered if anyone had done it and what happened?

well prob depends on what food you will be eating..
i personally and going to follow an atkins-style diet after CD.
i know that carbs are bad for 'me'. i binge on them and also retain alot of water.
i have followed atkins before and maintained well so will try this again after getting to goal on CD.
if you did ww and ate alot of carbs without having completed the different levels of CD ie 790/1000 etc where you begin to re-introduce the food groups then id expect a gain but only a water gain and this should even out over the 1st few weeks.
i guess this is why CD have the different levels after SS so that your body can adjust to 'conventional' foods instead of being thrown in at the deep end so to speak!

LL has a whole 12 week programme devoted to reintroducing food a group at a time, and then concentrating on 'trigger' foods. I am in Week 7 of this programme at the moment, and my cals and carbs are slowly increasing back up to what will eventually end up being a normal level for my height and weight.

Once I've finished, I'll be veggie low-carbing as a long term weight management regime.

Back