Has anyone ever got rid of their cellulite?!!!

Xcharlibobx

Silver Member
I'm so tempted to give up sometimes ;)

I'm always being told I'm too young for cellulite (hahaha!) or that I'm young enough it'll "spring back".

Well it's not going anywhere!! I do all the things I should - drink water, exercise, body brush & let's face it SW is the perfect diet for it. But nothing :'(

If anything as I've lost weight it's got worse! (Has this happened to anyone else?!) Aside from the fact my bum has it's own gravitational pull, it looks like the moon's craters.

Now I know I'm being vain... But gah. It's even started looking uneven through leggings :(

Has anyone ever managed to actually get rid of it?! Does anyone have any other tips?! I'm desperate lol :D

XxX

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've given in to the world of "miracle" creams lol ;)

Nivea cellulite cream was on offer so I'm giving it a go... I fail to see how creams help cellulite but we'll see!

Charli XxX

Charli, I'm the same too, the more weight I've list the more cellulite I see! Apparently its hereditary so I'm stuffed judging by my mum. I did find however changing to decaf tea helped a lot. Good luck, I've spent a fortune too! If u find the secret pass it on please :) x

I've given in to the world of "miracle" creams lol ;)

Nivea cellulite cream was on offer so I'm giving it a go... I fail to see how creams help cellulite but we'll see!

Charli XxX

hi, good luck with the cream. i do think things like that work, not so much because its a magical cream, but because the motion of massaging is really good for the appearance of cellulite.

I noticed last year on holiday after applying sun cream over and over that my cellulite was soo much better, so i continued to moisturise at home. and im now soo much happier with how is looks. its not completely gone but has improved.

xxx

Last edited:
I have tones of the stuff and I am not exaggerating. I am 'almost' at target and I'd love to wear some shorter dresses without tights however I am having to resign myself to the fact that that won't happen!

I've tried creams, vibration plate (which i do think helps), ultrasonic lipo suction and cellulite tights. I religiously drink 2 litres of water a day and I don't drink a lot of caffeine!

If you find a miracle cure please let me know!!!

I've not been dieting for long so to be honest at the moment I avoid studying myself in the mirror at all costs! :) Which is probably why I have so much to lose now!

My friend swears by a couple of the different creams - if I can keep the weight loss up hopefully I can see for myself in a few months!

SWlifer! said:
Charli, I'm the same too, the more weight I've list the more cellulite I see! Apparently its hereditary so I'm stuffed judging by my mum. I did find however changing to decaf tea helped a lot. Good luck, I've spent a fortune too! If u find the secret pass it on please :) x

My mums bigger than me and has none!! Rubbish, I'll blame my dads side lol. I only drink decaf everything as well :( I'll keep you updated!

Charli XxX

LornaGrace said:
hi, good luck with the cream. i do think things like that work, not so much because its a magical cream, but because the motion of massaging is really good for the appearance of cellulite.

I noticed last year on holiday after applying sun cream over and over that my cellulite was soo much better, so i continued to moisturise at home. and im not soo much happier with how is looks. its not completely gone but has improved.

xxx

Oooh good thinking! I'll whip out the ol' body brush & give it a whirl :D

Charli XxX

BeckyT said:
I have tones of the stuff and I am not exaggerating. I am 'almost' at target and I'd love to wear some shorter dresses without tights however I am having to resign myself to the fact that that won't happen!

I've tried creams, vibration plate (which i do think helps), ultrasonic lipo suction and cellulite tights. I religiously drink 2 litres of water a day and I don't drink a lot of caffeine!

If you find a miracle cure please let me know!!!

Lol it's so annoying isn't it?!! If anything helps I'll let you know ;)

Charli XxX

claire32 said:
I've not been dieting for long so to be honest at the moment I avoid studying myself in the mirror at all costs! :) Which is probably why I have so much to lose now!

My friend swears by a couple of the different creams - if I can keep the weight loss up hopefully I can see for myself in a few months!

Aaaw I bet you look gorgeous :)

Charli XxX

Another member of the excess cellulite club here!
I think body brushing and creams work a little bit but I'm sort of resigned to having it now.
I swear mine appeared overnight when i hit 30!

Hi,

Ive had my cellulite since i was 16 and im now 27! Its better when im slimmer and ive ranged from 12stone to 9stone. Ive used every type of cream with no real results, quitting smoking helped and im finding the pilates dvd im using is making abit of a difference (though ive only used it for 6weeks) if i find anything else that helps i'll keep you posted, I'm always on the hunt for new ideas!

I'm not seeing any difference yet! But I've been lazy & bad this past week - I can't expect body brushing & cream alone to work, eh ;)

I've decided to look into yoga for the new year, my mate does it & she hasn't even got the diddiest dimple! Then again she's also never been bigger than a size 10 lol ;)

Charli XxX

Mine's almost gone. I put it down to lots of exercise (I do a gym class 6 days a week and tap dancing as well).

I was losing my mind over losing weight and still having the dreaded 'orange peel' that is cellulite , until recently.
I haven't had a fizzy drink/tea/coffee for 4 days , and have drank 2L water everyday for the past week and mine has vanished :eek:
I'm so happy that tonight I'm going out without tights on for the first time in about 8 years :)

Back