Has anyone ever had a colonic?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Podgey, 7 March 2007 Social URL.

1. Podgey

Podgey Full Member

Diet:
    waiting for op date
    Hi..
    I was reading the body wrap thread with great intrest and someone on there mentioned colonics.
    I have watch loads of tv when people have had them done. The spa of embarressing illnesses was fasinating and the stuff that came out of them was amazing.(sorry to be graffic)
    Just wanted to know if anyone had done it and how it went and if anyone felt it benefited them in any way?.. I feel that this diet is like a detox.. especially for me as I don't like black tea or coffe so don't have caffine no and with all the water we must be toxin free...

Thanks...
    xxxxxxxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Coley

Coley Re-starter

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(16.75%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
  4. Podgey

Podgey Full Member

Diet:
    waiting for op date
    Thanks for that.. I have had a good read and really fancy the idea.. I am a bit scared what might appear though if you know what I mean.. All the rubbish I used to stuff down it will probably come down the tube in a black bag......

x

5. westhills

westhills I STILL mean it!

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    8st13lb(41.25%)
    I've had one, and it's not nearly as embarrassing as I thought it would be. I went to Coleanse
    Ann

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.